Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went to the Titanic ice cream shop and they told him it opens on the 10th. He asked to peek his head in and they said no, they'll be open on the 10th. AIOT got the exclusive preview because they're a real travel channel

Will use to drag race every weekend before he met Dawn :ROFLMAO:
When was this mentioned? It had to be after my 5 mins. If you can remember about what time, please share. I’d love to see his facial expression when asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just watching the live, they are so flat and depressed.

it feels like when your aunt and uncle arrive at a party after a massive argument and sit pretending nothing is wrong. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Will did say they went to McDonald's and "had a burger because we were craving a burger". I imagine it's the same as when they "had drinks" at McDonald's in England, which was actually double sausage sandwiches and sodas. I'm sure they got meals. Of course they had chicken and broccoli for lunch.

I love how Will and Dawn are free until someone in the chat wanted to meet up then suddenly they were busy. Funny how that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what's the point of the live in the car if they are just sat in the car? why not just do it at home? why bother getting into the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are hoping for super chats so they can go get a lil lunch...
A lil more lunch, Will was doing that thing where when he moves, the food starts coming up. So they had already been somewhere, probably McDonald’s since he brought it up for some reason when someone asked about the “Uhtellyun” restaurant.

Reactions: 10
just watching the live, they are so flat and depressed

it feels like when your aunt and uncle arrive at a party after a massive argument and sit pretending nothing is wrong. 😂
I will have to watch this one if they are flat, sad and depressed. willy brings it all on himself.
One day last week, I got in an argument with Mama Sidelines, I was talking about Everything Auto, Smoky Mountain Family and Nerds on the Go, and Adventure is Out There about how they will all donate gifts, gift cards and money they receive from their stans. Everything Auto even makes a whole vlog of going to the grocery store and looking for those that might be needy over the holidays and he will help them fill up a cart with things to fix their holiday meal, and I applaud all those channels for giving back. Well, mama sidelines says willy does give too but the Bible says don't give and be boastful. I even suggested to her, if willy was giving to charities, by all means make a vlog, he needs more content and views, and he would get lots of views for doing that. Lo and behold, Sunday evening willy said they can't accept anymore gift cards or money. That if he receives it, he will mail it back to the sender. He did have a tit eating grin when he said that about sending it back.
In another comment section argument I had with Mama Sidelines, I said willy had promised giveaways and he has done nothing and that the stans were starting to see the true willy. What do you know, when he is out for Mexican with Mama Sidelines he comes up with 2 gift cards for the giveaways.i had an exchange with willy maybe a month ago and I was asking about being blocked, and he said I have seen you and my moderators have seen you in the comment sections of other videos and we see how you talk about us, so no, we will not unblock you.im sorry for getting so long winded, but I say all that to say this, I know for certain that willy reads this board. I now know that he takes the times to read every comment on every parody channel, and it seems like weekly there is another new channel hammering on willy and dong.
He sees the comments, he can't do anything about them though. I was talking in comments a month ago saying it's nice to talk in the comments and willy can't block them. The very next Sunday he was saying he would be ok if people criticized him, as long as they weren't ugly and that he needed new moderators, another thing I think he did in response to what he reads in the comments. There was talk just the other day about willy and his future and how would he be able to retire, now today he is talking about needing money over the next few years, and having to budget travel. I honestly think between reading here and in all the comments of the parody channels, willy knows he is toast. He sees how people really feel about him. I think him seeing the amount of harsh but truthful comments, along with the fact he is broke, is why he is having such a pity party. I really thinks because AIOT and others are turning off super chats, that he should as well. I think that's where the comment in the live came from about someone told him to turn off super chats so he won't turn them off since they told him to. Turning off super chats would finish him off for good. Now willy, as someone else mentioned today, you can go duck yourself and when you get done, do it again! Cause I have no pity for you, you lie cheat and steal too much for me to give a tit. Ok, im done!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He definitely feels the pressure of falling viewership numbers. You can hear the stress in his voice. Who would have thought that completely ignoring what your audience asks for could end up so badly? Who could have possibly seen that coming?? He’s so self focused that he can’t understand why people don’t want to see his idiotic self and his doofus wife gorge themselves to an early death? He will never get that cruise lifestyle he so desperately wants with those dwindling numbers. The unraveling is well underway.

• Heart
It’s going to be an interesting year with YITS. I think I heard him say today that they would love to be able to take 5or 6 cruises a year. He hates being stuck in Sevierville but all of a sudden he has no money 🤔. I wonder if they’ll skip pass holder day at Dollywood. He was already laying the groundwork by saying how crowded it is now because Dollywood seems to be selling more annual passes and it‘s not enjoyable. Go or don’t go Will, plenty of better vloggers out there

Reactions: 14
Will, as was well said above by @Willsaprick, you read here. Let me ask you...what are your thoughts on all the parody channels that are springing up, seemingly daily, harpooning your small insignificant channel ? You have to have the most parody channels per suscriber than any other vlogger in the history of YouTube. You still think everyone is jealous of your pitiful existence? No Will, it's because you are a F*#@ing asshole and your wife is a stupid entitled witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not subscribed to The Fatties, but I'm laughing it up folks as I "watch" by reading your posts here on this board from the sidelines!! Will is finally coming unglued and feeling the heat. The final nail in the coffin of the YITS channel will be soon my fwends. I bet Dong "wins" the 2 Walmart cards :LOL:
AIOT is at 89,300 and hot on their hippo hooves

dr-evil-austin-powers.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I love how the dumbass decided to do a lie stream from his car in some parking lot and gets annoyed every time there's outside noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what's the point of the live in the car if they are just sat in the car? why not just do it at home? why bother getting into the car?
They LieStream from the car because they are out gorging on fast food and want superchats to pay for it. That is what Willy calls "out running" and "doing errands". They have nothing else to leave the tit-shack for except to dump their trash and scour their PO Box for griftcards.

• Haha
It was 1hour 20minutes 40 seconds.
TY! I went back but just to that part. Loved when he said he couldn’t even stick his head in the door. 🤣🤣 in other words, they didn’t want him in there.
So they bought some gift cards to give a way. I don’t know what the value of them was but I’m sure they wasn’t one for $75 or a Dollywood pass.
@Willsaprick, you know he reads here and all the parody channels. He needs a take a hint that nobody likes him or his underprivileged toddler wife.

• Heart
  • Haha
So it's too slow in The Smokies to make a video. Soon it will be too crowded to make a video. Do I have that right? When exactly is the time when you can actually work? For all of this supposed research and work, why does Ryan AIOT lap Will so easily? Will and Dawn are just such bullshitters. Two fatass losers who got lucky. Feels like it's going to run out soon and Will doesn't know what to do. Dawn won't know what happened.

• Heart
The look on his face during that live was the look of a man that has realized that he will have to look for a real job soon, and I am so here for it

• Heart
So it's too slow in The Smokies to make a video. Soon it will be too crowded to make a video. Do I have that right? When exactly is the time when you can actually work? For all of this supposed research and work, why does Ryan AIOT lap Will so easily? Will and Dawn are just such bullshitters. Two fatass losers who got lucky. Feels like it's going to run out soon and Will doesn't know what to do. Dawn won't know what happened.
Willy has every excuse in the book not to do his "job" as a daily vlogger, while AIOT pumps out unique and infomative videos year-round.
Either it's too cold to camp, or it's too hot for camping. It's either too rainy for a hike, or too dry for hiking. The town is either too crowded, or dead. Etc, etc. etc.....
The truth is they're both just way too fat and lazy now to even walk waddle. They'd rather just sit in the car, gorge on fast food, guzzle soda, and collect superchat donos on their fat asses. Easy money!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I’ve always said Will is just a tourist in the Smokies like everybody else. Imagine coming to the Smokies for a vacation and still being there 10 years later. It’s the reason he’s failing so badly, he can’t figure out how to make it fun again like it used to be. He’s just too dumb to realize this is the path he chose and he’s going to have to make the best of it or give up. Since it’s impossible to keep the wool over the fan’s eyes forever, it’s time to pull his giant head out of his ass and get to work, but we all know it’s never his fault and he’ll just continue to do all the same things. Here’s something to think about Will, nobody is asking you to dig a ditch, you record your vacation and eating out, it’s not as hard as you pretend it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.