Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2742099
I got creative during the liestream.
LOL this drawing is spot-on right down to Nosemap's zits and Dummy Dong's RBF! You only forgot the third main character of YITS these days, The Herp! The Hippos really need to use that as their magnets, not the cutesy lil copywrite infringement Peanuts characters that look nothing like them at all. Charles Schultz's estate needs to sue them for all they're worth, $12, Willy, I'm reporting your ass; it is illegal to use any Peanuts characters without permission from Peanuts Worldwide.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LOL this drawing is spot-on right down to Nosemap's zits and Dummy Dong's RBF! You only forgot the main character of YITS these days, The Herp! The Hippos really need to use that as their magnets, not the cutesy lil copywrite infringement Peanuts characters that look nothing like them at all now
I’d buy that magnet, I mean I’d pay for it and the worthless Sevierville post office would lose it right after Will definitely packaged it, drove it to the post office, and paid to ship it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
1:23:56 riveting content getting to watch people get the post lil lunch farts in the Jeep. I wonder if this is what feeding the YouTube aggarythem looks like.
---
1:25:36 Dawn’s face when Will says they’ll probably skip lunch. 😂😂 also no question about it, the lunch they were going to skip would have been their second lunch of the day.

I’ve always said Will is just a tourist in the Smokies like everybody else. Imagine coming to the Smokies for a vacation and still being there 10 years later. It’s the reason he’s failing so badly, he can’t figure out how to make it fun again like it used to be. He’s just too dumb to realize this is the path he chose and he’s going to have to make the best of it or give up. Since it’s impossible to keep the wool over the fan’s eyes forever, it’s time to pull his giant head out of his ass and get to work, but we all know it’s never his fault and he’ll just continue to do all the same things. Here’s something to think about Will, nobody is asking you to dig a ditch, you record your vacation and eating out, it’s not as hard as you pretend it is.
It's down to 5200 this morning! Lazy ass willy and clueless dong want to get on a cruise ship and be on vacation for 10 years. He has seen the life of having his bed made and his room cleaned every morning, a 24 hour buffet at his beck and call, someone to sit them at dinner and cut their food for them, all while they waddle around the ship like two lost souls living in a fish bowl. That's the life they both crave so bad, they both hate the smokies now more than ever. Sorry willy, suck it up buttercup!

• Heart
The look on his face during that live was the look of a man that has realized that he will have to look for a real job soon, and I am so here for it
I’d like to know, Willy Willy Bo Billy, what happened to all of the investments that allowed you to “retire early?” After years of telling viewers how financially secure they are from investing so well, suddenly you’re not?

Maybe he could get a job at the Sevierville post office. Straighten that place out with his epic management skills. Then they could stop losing all the mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New video just out. Wing Stop. Wearing the same thing as in the liestream. It was either made before or after. I can’t view it right now because I have this thing called a JOB. I’m retired and work PT so I’ll have extra funds and don’t have to sit in a car and record crappy videos for travel and meals.

Why did I watch these fools. Will claims Wing Stop had the best wings he’s ever eaten, better than Anchor Bar. The man was once again visibly salivating while talking about wings in the car before they went in the restaurant.

Here’s a thought. If money is tight and you’re on a ~health journey~ start making videos where you grocery shop or hit up local markets, then make some simple meals at home. This would actually be great for tourists who come in and stay at places with kitchens. What are the stores near popular rentals? Are there farmer’s markets or local shops to grab ingredients? What meals pack well for a day sightseeing or at Dollywood? They’d save money and thousands of calories.

• Heart
My wife believe Will is trying to be Reviewbrah. I can see that.

Will always orders garlic parmesan, even at the home of Buffalo Wings. The "riginater", according to Will.

Dawn as gone from "It's got flavur" to "the flavor is really good". Wait. There it is! Nice facial expressions.

I think Will is trying to say that it tastes like a fair fry. I know because he said it like five times! I hear the chicken maybe moist, too.

Nuggets are not wings.

Lots of cuts at the end of the food review. Whatever Dawn said must not have made Will very happy.

Look at all the weight Dawn lost. Unfortunately, she appears to have found it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
What 🐷. They are not on diet nor were they ever. Willy, you can’t walk off the 1000s of calories in junk you eat per day.

• Heart
I think he said earlier in the week.
To be fair he hasn’t been able to keep up with what day it is since the cruise so earlier in the week, earlier in the day, same difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd think if Will and Dong weren't the laziest people ever, they could film 3 food reviews (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in 1 day, and just change their shirts for each meal and have more days off as each vlog gets uploaded in sequential order.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'd think if Will and Dong weren't the laziest people ever, they could film 3 food reviews (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in 1 day, and just change their shirts for each meal and have more days off as each vlog gets uploaded in sequential order.
Will after “not” reading your comment:
“Get ready Doawn, I just had the greatesss ideal”
Que the tire screeching sounds leaving the YITS compound.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here’s a thought. If money is tight and you’re on a ~health journey~ start making videos where you grocery shop or hit up local markets, then make some simple meals at home. This would actually be great for tourists who come in and stay at places with kitchens. What are the stores near popular rentals? Are there farmer’s markets or local shops to grab ingredients? What meals pack well for a day sightseeing or at Dollywood? They’d save money and thousands of calories.
There's one big problem with that ideal: they can't "simply make meals at home". Neither of them have any cooking skills, a proper working kitchen in the tit-shack, utencils, and healthy recipes. Actually they're too illiterate to even read recipes. All Willy would do is lie by copying Adam The Idiot and air-fry burnt veggies, then conveniently turn the camera off, throw them out, and run waddle out to buy McDonald's. Dummy Dong can barely boil water, let alone even hold a fork or spoon proper;ly. He won't give her money to shop for healthy food because he's too cheap and broke. She's only allowed to make Dollar Tree runs for mac and cheese, "pasghetti", and ramen soup. And he only knowens how to grill red meats, shake a caesar saylid bag, and broil brussel sprouts. They're hopeless idiots. Momma Sidelines can't even help them; she only melts vats of molten cheese. They eat out multiple times everyday only at fast-food joints, gas stations...and "mid" chain restaurants on "special occasions." Then it's more molten cheese every Saturday at Momma's house. Rinse and repeat... :sick:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31953-1385142539-6.gif

---
BTW, mark my works.....Willy's next video now will be a terribly edited scam of a cooking video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see that diet is going great! He must be in competition with Adam the woo! Fat by 50 I mean fit by 50!

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't believe he hasn't started this since his hero Adam the Woo and started cooking healthy meals at home.

He's too cheap to even buy an Aldi air fryer to copy Woo.
He'd rather waste $25 on boneless tit wings and a vat of "fair fries" for a lil lunch.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.