Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Will was smart hed stop trying to be Adam and Jacob. He should look at the different Facebook groups about the smokies and the area and see what people asking and do videos in relation. So many people ask about pet friendly stuff, kids stuff (maybe not this one Will already gives off pedophile energy), what to do when it rains etc. So many ideas on those. And if he wants to stick with food do a favorites video, or good but budget friendly places to eat. His lack of well, everything makes me want do videos when Im down there.

Reactions: 10
So they ate wings in the park and then sat in the jeep for a live. I guess that explains why dong had to get out to "stretch" a few times. They really are just pigs in a sty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If Will was smart hed stop trying to be Adam and Jacob. He should look at the different Facebook groups about the smokies and the area and see what people asking and do videos in relation. So many people ask about pet friendly stuff, kids stuff (maybe not this one Will already gives off pedophile energy), what to do when it rains etc. So many ideas on those. And if he wants to stick with food do a favorites video, or good but budget friendly places to eat. His lack of well, everything makes me want do videos when Im down there.
But Willy is not "smart", and the idiot is incapable of learning and doing proper research. Will is only gonna do what Will wants to do. And all he wants to do is gorge on mass quantities "proportions" of cheap unhealthy tit, die an early death, go to FREE attraykshuns, and stay in cheapass roach motels. That's all he knowens from copying his dumb cheapass father. Will just says he's living his life, leave them alone. Then don't be so surprised people don't really care about your crappy lifestyle and move on to better informative channels. He really doesn't give a damn about what tourists really want to see and do in The Smoky's. In fact he hates tourists and tries best to avoid them. That's how and why AIOT is absolutely destroying them. AIOT is for prospective tourists while Will is only for himself. The lopsided subscriber count is proof of YITS' demise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But Willy is not "smart", and the idiot is incapable of learning and doing proper research. Will is only gonna do what Will wants to do. And all he wants to do is gorge on mass quantities "proportions" of cheap unhealthy tit, die an early death, go to FREE attraykshuns, and stay in cheapass roach motels. That's all he knowens from copying his dumb cheapass father. Will just says he's living his life, leave them alone. Then don't be so surprised people don't really care about your crappy lifestyle and move on to better informative channels. He really doesn't give a damn about what tourists really want to see and do in The Smoky's. In fact he hates tourists and tries best to avoid them. That's how and why AIOT is absolutely destroying them. AIOT is for prospective tourists while Will is only for himself. The lopsided subscriber count is proof of YITS' demise.
100% correct. Oh golly yits a lifestyle channel... Eww no thank you. I do watch a few different types of lifestyle channels, none are of lazy people who just complain and eat or eat and eat or walk around and touch things.. and eat. That's not the right genre for Will, sorry bud you can not be a lifestyle/ daily life vlogger. Even that requires a bit of planning. To hard for Will.

Reactions: 13
Will and Dawn just show you their lives, except for when something new opens up in The Smokies. Then they are an informational channel. Whichever is easier at the time.

Reactions: 12
Will and Dawn just show you their lives, except for when something new opens up in The Smokies. Then they are an informational channel. Whichever is easier at the time.
Really? I thought they were a Mukbang-Cruise channel now?
Seems lying, gorging, and cruising are their only 3 passions these days.
They're either tired of The Smoky's, or he's afraid of getting beat up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They don’t know what wing flavors they ordered even though they did order via the app… which he could reference. They both watch the bag blow away with no attempt to retrieve it.
He doesn't understand the difference between flappers and drummies.
Someone take these people to a Hooters. I can’t wait to see her eyes go gobbledy goo at a plate of curly fries and Daytona wings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who would even think to review nuggets from a wing place. This may be a hot take, but wings without bones are nuggets plain and simple.
---
Also his videos get more and more amateur with every upload. It also appears the shy eater hand is back.
---
This is the last thing I’m going to say but this is for you Will. Get a haircut, shower before making videos. Those two things would help places take you more seriously.
---
Ok I lied, one more thing. Those wings are fast food wings, they look like trash and probably are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
OK so I watched the video they ate wings first before the live so she was not jumping out of the car because she was stuffy. She was jumping out of the car to fart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Who would even think to review nuggets from a wing place. This may be a hot take, but wings without bones are nuggets plain and simple.
Dude I'm totally with you on this. Boneless wings are NOT wings. They are kiddie nuggets formed from subpar scrap white and dark meat that is of less value these days than even the wing itself. That's right the bonesless wing is NOT even made of wing meat! It's a total scam! Buffalo Wild Wings actually invented the stupid term "boneless wing" to sell chicken to idiots who are scared of bones. You know those idiots who daintily nibble around a wing leaving so much meat on the ends and discard it all. And now we have to waste our time and fuckin' say "traditional" just to order a real bone-in chicken wing! Why don't I have to say traditional breast, traditional thighs, and traditional legs? Because there's no such thing! It's all real bone-in chicken! Also the count is off now. A wing really consists of the drumette, flat, and tip. That is 1 whole wing! But no....now they have to separate it into 2 pieces and throw out the tip......thus selling 2 wings. Nope, that's still 1 wing that you are selling me as 2 parts. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So I just googled the calorie count for wing stop. Each “Boneless” wing is 100 calories. Bone in average 100 calories. The large fries are 900 calories. 3000 calorie lunch between the two of them. I won’t go into the fat and sugars but they are off the chart high. People really believe they are dieting? McDonalds, wing stop, Cracker Barrel, some diet. Good luck with those seat belt extenders hippos you are going to need them🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
So I just googled the calorie count for wing stop. Each “Boneless” wing is 100 calories. Bone in average 100 calories. The large fries are 900 calories. 3000 calorie lunch between the two of them. I won’t go into the fat and sugars but they are off the chart high. People really believe they are dieting? McDonalds, wing stop, Cracker Barrel, some diet. Good luck with those seat belt extenders hippos you are going to need them🤮
That was enough calories for the whole day in one "lil lunch". They supposedly also went to MdDonald's that day. :sick:
The boneless wing nugget calories also vary by flavor. So of course Willy choose some of the highest calorie flavors like garlic parm and Louisiana and proceeded to drench those in ranch. Too bad they don't sell Mountain Dew flavored wings. I also noticed they said no to the carrot and celery sticks. That would be way too healthy for their #FakeDiet

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
But they walked off those calories 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Don’t forget Will was talking about how tempting the Chinese Buffet was as soon as they started their walk, so it’s safe to say what their lil dinner was. There’s a pretty decent chance they ate out three times in one day. I know everybody is different but I don’t know if I’d ever recover from something like that.

• Sick
Will’s videos this week remind me of the old show Bonanza, mostly because the main character has worn the same clothes in each episode.

• Haha
Random thought from the jeepstream. When Will started talking about being invited to a drag race, Dawn seemed to have no clue what drag racing was, which is weird since she’s married into a drag racing family. Has she never wondered what that dragster was that’s parked in her basement garage that they hauled there from Michigan? This all leads me to my next point, we want proof Will. Pictures and or video of you drag racing, and we want to see the dragster. You’ve been showing off for cameras since before YouTube so there has to be evidence out there if you actually did race and do still have the dragster.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Random thought from the jeepstream. When Will started talking about being invited to a drag race, Dawn seemed to have no clue what drag racing was, which is weird since she’s married into a drag racing family. Has she never wondered what that dragster was that’s parked in her basement garage that they hauled there from Michigan? This all leads me to my next point, we want proof Will. Pictures and or video of you drag racing, and we want to see the dragster. You’ve been showing off for cameras since before YouTube so there has to be evidence out there if you actually did race and do still have the dragster.
Drag race or draq queen race???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.