Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Look at me traumatizing Sierra again on film when she clearly doesn’t want to be filmed. Aren’t i a silly Goose”.
---
It makes me sick to my stomach when he touches children’s clothing and women’s clothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This channel is so good. Willy should have bought Sierra something at Buc-ee’s for sticking a camera in her face while she’s trying to eat in peace

Dawn is more uncomfortable than ever! looks like the family and dawn don't get along at all! She looked nervous and isolated.

Reactions: 12
For the record Will’s fingernails are longer than his mom’s in the El Machete video. Also in the livestream Will said some people don’t get his sense of humor, but I think it’s because it’s non existent especially after the “people don’t want me to eat so I’ll die” joke.
---
I guess “jussayin” is back in the vocabulary rotation this week, it must’ve replaced mid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was really hoping for Danny to come out with a big machete. You know. Yeah.

View attachment 2741821
I'm also convinced they don't really like Mexican food. He literally just goes for content if you call what he makes content. I don't like Mexican food it's ok Willy not to...because your little "jokes" ain't it chief. Especially when you copy your own video from 2 years ago almost word for word. Please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still in the same clothes as whenever he filmed the Machete video.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wills favorite country songs “boot scoot and boooogie,” and “Billy Ray Cy-ree.” I’m always astonished at how many things he says wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Will talking about how hard it is to do YouTube. I’m sure it is for some people, but don’t forget Will, you’re just making home movies of your permanent vacation, so in other words go duck yourself as hard as you possibly can and when you get finished, start over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.