Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will talking about how hard it is to do YouTube. I’m sure it is for some people, but don’t forget Will, you’re just making home movies of your permanent vacation, so in other words go duck yourself as hard as you possibly can and when you get finished, start over.
Remember he claims he watches each final edit 4 or 5 times before he clicks upload....it takes a lot of effort to do that any still have so many issues and gaffes slip through the cracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He always treats the car livestreams like he’s being interviewed on 60 minutes. He thinks he’s so deep, it’s disgusting.
---
Oh boy the podcast may be coming back, I can’t wait for them to do the same thing they’re doing right now but with headphones.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They both look and sound miserable. I think they hate the fact that they can't afford to cruise on a regular basis. They've discovered that they can sleep, eat and waddle to their hearts desire on a cruise. Maybe get off the ship for a few hours to do something and get right back on to stuff their faces
Freaking liar has been repeating how they can't afford to travel much this year and now he says he's looking at a trans Atlantic cruise from NYC to England. I can look at extravagant trips too but doesn't mean I'm booking them. Doesn't vlog in Knoxville b/c it doesn't get the views

• Haha
They have expenses coming up in their life over the next few years and they have to be more careful with spending. They're trying to budget how much they have for travel. These dumbass stans in chat ask the same questions every live. Let me answer the Alaska cruise question for you stans: YITS can't afford an Alaskan cruise unless mama sidelines pays

Will sounds like he's slipping into depression over his state of finances and his lack of future travel ability

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know you can buy views but can you buy subs ?....or sus's if you are Willy. If so, my fear is that Mama S. is going to buy suscribers to get Map Nose to 100K first. And if she does, it will be VERY obvious.
Omg MAP NOSE!!!!!!! Bravo my friend
---
He always treats the car livestreams like he’s being interviewed on 60 minutes. He thinks he’s so deep, it’s disgusting.
---
Oh boy the podcast may be coming back, I can’t wait for them to do the same thing they’re doing right now but with headphones.
The podcast where they just made a video wearing headphones??? Hahahahah

• Haha
He went to the Titanic ice cream shop and they told him it opens on the 10th. He asked to peek his head in and they said no, they'll be open on the 10th. AIOT got the exclusive preview because they're a real travel channel

Will use to drag race every weekend before he met Dawn :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2742099
I got creative during the liestream.
OH MY GOD!! That is incredible!! It’s perfect.
---
He went to the Titanic ice cream shop and they told him it opens on the 10th. He asked to peek his head in and they said no, they'll be open on the 10th. AIOT got the exclusive preview because they're a real travel channel
Businesses can tell that AIOT can promote them, and Will is a tourist looking for something free.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Will says they've had their days mixed up since the cruise.

THEY HAVE BEEN HOME FOR A MONTH!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If a normal person saw this screenshot they would be concerned. But their flock will compliment them on how beautiful and handsome they look.
---
They have expenses coming up in their life over the next few years and they have to be more careful with spending. They're trying to budget how much they have for travel. These dumbass stans in chat ask the same questions every live. Let me answer the Alaska cruise question for you stans: YITS can't afford an Alaskan cruise unless mama sidelines pays

Will sounds like he's slipping into depression over his state of finances and his lack of future travel ability
What happened to the deck remodel,, kitchen remodeling, new floors and appliances????

Where are these split screen interview videos Will is taking about? I can be wrong, but I don't remember them during COVID at all.

Reactions: 9
You know who gets the days of the week mixed up too.....people who have no job or responsibility in life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Bitching about YT and the future of it.
Hard to make videos now, blaming the time of year.
Any new attractions? He has no clue.
They will be biking again but the bikes are not the star if the shiw.
They don't watch CATS on Tuesday because they have something they do on Tue.
Working on VDay plans....hope it's not to spread herpes.
He isn't motivated to make new vlogs and when someone makes a suggestion he always has something else going on.
Dong likes flowers but they die and candy is good cause you xan eat it and throw away the box.
Guys willy does other thing besides YT.
The nose is really flaring today.
Graceland...still can't film there.
It's a good time to be in the mountains, says the guy sitting in his jeep in a parking lot in the middle of the day.
He's gotta get back to Nashville.

This was from the 1st 20 minutes....I'm dead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Jeep looks so uncomfortable for people of their size, Dawn kept getting out of it because it was too stuffy even with the crank windows down. Can't film Graceland? Thank the heavens! I visited Graceland a few years ago and it was amazing, everyone was respectful of the house and grounds. I don't want to see these dummies walking around with their camera and stupid commentary that will be wrong. Willy almost went on a rant about the trolls and haters but stopped himself because he knew it would end up on FRE

He did complain about people being so interested in how he lives his life and what he does. Says the dufus who spends hours every week talking about himself and his life. There's a seething rage underneath Willy that's going to surface sooner or later. He's an insecure, jealous little man that has to lie and exaggerate about his life to inflate his self worth.
---
Ok, I've not seen this before. The like ratio is higher than the viewcount? I've closed and refreshed a few times and it's still the same.
I think as people come in and out of the stream they like it, I think when I was watching there were over 200 people there

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.