Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Will, I had an idea for how to make the audio of your livestreams even worse than it already is. You could just tap directly on the mic the whole time, or since you like having super long fingernails, maybe you could find a small chalkboard to scrape them on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Willy will never buy an rv like that. If he ever decides he needs an rv, it will be just like his house, a repo'd fixer upper!
Remember all the blatant lies about buying a classic car at all the rod runs for R66? It's just all talk Willy blows out his fat ass! Then later he'll just use the excuse that they're "dreamers" errr LIARS!
He'll never spend a lot on an RV or a truck. If anything, he would get the cheapest used foreclosed tit-shack trailer available on Craigslist.
I do wanna see these 2 fat hogs miserably squeeze into a teardrop canned ham though. That's about the only thing the Jeep could barely pull. It would be hilarious. Dong would absolutely hate it, while Willy would pretend and lie the whole time that it's perfect for them :rolleyes: They would use it once, and then lie to the cam on a string of fake vlogs while they actually slept in the same ole roach motels.
The more Willy wastes money on vacations and RVs, the sooner the channel will die. So I say...spend away Willy!! YOLO YITS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lawn service? He drives his garbage to a dump rather than pay the garbage men to pick it up.
He’s so lazy I can’t see him doing that. It’s probably piled up to the ceiling in the garage. Or he takes it and tosses it in a dumpster behind the gas station before he stuffs his pie hole with greasy pizza.

Reactions: 11
I'm going to be busy today, so I had to get it done early. I'm sorry it's short, but all they did was eat. There was no need to drag it out.

Congratulations @curious_penguin and others for their contributions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.