Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t really say when it was, I just remember him using the same autism terms Jacob did and basically gave himself the self diagnosis, but since then and after the Burger School realization caught on camera, he seems to have stepped back from his original diagnosis to more of a “friend to the community” role.
Got ya.
---
So do we think Ding and dong were invited to the DW gold event? Or were they just to busy with friends, family and what not????
They don't get invited to anything. Why would anyone invite them to hype things up with, "it's good, I guess".

Reactions: 11
OMG i didn't think it was possible but the videos get worse!!

copied from transcript. seemingly people want him to stop eating and die 🙄
---
also competition open to united Kindgom viewers, what exactly are we going to do with a $50 Walmart voucher? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I really don't think that restaurant qualifies as tex-mex. I'm pretty sure it's just straight up Mexican.

Reactions: 7
So in the newest YITS special you need to watch past the 2 very awkward “wHaT diD yA tHiNk jAmiE” till the end when they announce there 93k and 94k suskriber appreciation give away. It’s $50 Walmart gift cards. Key Word LOVE. Drawing this Sunday

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just a suggestion Will: Your 95K suscriber appreciation prizes can be autographed pictures of AIOT receiving his 100K YouTube plaque.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know I’m being petty on this one but just last week in the what’s new video, Cielito Lindo was his favorite, now El Machete is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Danny Trejo....is there a prize for how many times he says his name? Funny his sisters and mom clearly hate the food and him. Does Jaime only get let out of the basement once a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so sick of him shoving a camera in Sierra‘s face when she obviously does not like being on camera and doesn’t like being questioned about stuff and he does it anyway, it’s so freaking rude. Jamie doesn’t really like being on camera much either. Did he expect her to be wowed by a freaking gas station? I kind of applaud Jamie for keeping it real and saying the tacos were just ok and she didn’t really care about Bucees

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so sick of him shoving a camera in Sierra‘s face when she obviously does not like being on camera and doesn’t like being questioned about stuff and he does it anyway, it’s so freaking rude. Jamie doesn’t really like being on camera much either. Did he expect her to be wowed by a freaking gas station? I kind of applaud Jamie for keeping it real and saying the tacos were just ok and she didn’t really care about Bucees
Since Will lives in a world where he only listens to people who only say what lines he gives them, or kiss his ass, it must always come as a shock when he has to hear something true. It’s too bad he can’t “butt block” people in person. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG i didn't think it was possible but the videos get worse!!
copied from transcript. seemingly people want him to stop eating and die 🙄
Ummm Willy, "stopping" eating is not what's gonna kill ya.
I really don't think that restaurant qualifies as tex-mex. I'm pretty sure it's just straight up Mexican.
Will obviously doesn't know what "Tex-Mex" is. He calls every Mexican Restaurant, taco truck, birria tacos, Taco Bell, Chipotle, etc....all are "Tex-Mex" to the idiot. I think the dummies just like saying it because it rhymes. I've also seen them confuse Chinese vs Japanese food. They have no business doing food reviews!

Last edited:
  • Haha
So mom bought dinner and Walmart gift cards? The key words should be "THANKS MOM" or "BROKEDICK SON".

• Haha
Weren’t the prizes suppose to be better and better leading up to 100k? Hell 2 lousy gift cards? The other giveaways had 6 winners. Cheaper and cheaper. Please FRE don’t let him get away with this bullshit!

• Heart
And when AIOT hits 100K I’m sure they’ll have an awesome giveaway. AIOT gives stuff away just for putting a specific word in the comments of some of their regular vlogs. Willy said Sunday he’s sure YITS will hit 100K this year. I’m sure they will too but will they have to buy subscribers like Best Life and Beyond did?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
24 hours later and AIOT is now 5600 suscribers behind Willy.
I know you can buy views but can you buy subs ?....or sus's if you are Willy. If so, my fear is that Mama S. is going to buy suscribers to get Map Nose to 100K first. And if she does, it will be VERY obvious.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.