Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody ask if he was going to go to the new Titanic Custard place. Of course he said oh yeah I think it opens in couple of weeks. Sorry Willy boy AIOT has already been before it opened. I canā€™t remember if they have been to the Titanic and went through it. I know you couldnā€™t film inside at one time. He wonā€™t go anywhere where he canā€™t hit that record button.

I see I didnā€™t miss much on the liestream. The Grammys were good! Tracy Chapman brought me to tears. Now wonder who will be watching next Sunday night. Non Super Bowl fans Iā€™m sure.

Reactions: 12
Somebody ask if he was going to go to the new Titanic Custard place. Of course he said oh yeah I think it opens in couple of weeks. Sorry Willy boy AIOT has already been before it opened. I canā€™t remember if they have been to the Titanic and went through it. I know you couldnā€™t film inside at one time. He wonā€™t go anywhere where he canā€™t hit that record button.

I see I didnā€™t miss much on the liestream. The Grammys were good! Tracy Chapman brought me to tears. Now wonder who will be watching next Sunday night. Non Super Bowl fans Iā€™m sure.
I had full body chills listening to Tracy. I have been listening to fast car since it first came out. Itā€™s never left my rotation and seeing her play it just wowed me. she is still so freaking beautiful and so talented. Her vocals were on point.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Willy snoozed and losed on the Titanic opportunity long ago. Despite everyone coming up to him and begging him, he kept refusing to do the museam for years because it was too expensive for him. Meanwhile AIOT got special permission from the manager and later did multiple vlogs on it that went viral. And now he even had the special behind the scenes scoop to the new custard place before it even opened.
Smart businesses know now that AIOT is the only way to go for promoting their businesses on Youtube, and to avoid YITS because they're just buffoons. Willy does nothing but HURT businesses in the Smokey's with his useless dumb biased reviews and gluttonous mukbangs.
---
AIOT is now at 88,800 subs, while YITS is sinking faster than the Titanic

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Willy snoozed and losed on the Titanic opportunity long ago. Despite everyone coming up to him and begging him, he kept refusing to do the museam for years because it was too expensive for him. Meanwhile AIOT got special permission from the manager and later did multiple vlogs on it that went viral. And now he even had the special behind the scenes scoop to the new custard place before it even opened.
Smart businesses know now that AIOT is the only way to go for promoting their businesses on Youtube, and to avoid YITS because they're just buffoons. Willy does nothing but HURT businesses in the Smokey's with his useless dumb biased reviews and gluttonous mukbangs.
---
AIOT is now at 88,800 subs, while YITS is sinking faster than the Titanic

Clinging to his deck fir dear life
---
I had full body chills listening to Tracy. I have been listening to fast car since it first came out. Itā€™s never left my rotation and seeing her play it just wowed me. she is still so freaking beautiful and so talented. Her vocals were on point.
She is a treasure and deserve it all ā¤ I'm sure willy will tell us how he met her once and how he's such a fan.

• Haha
So, kinda OT, but does anyone else think it's weird they made a Titanic themed ice cream place? Seems a little tone deaf to me.
---
Itā€™s wild to me that itā€™s something heā€™s denied his entire life until some guy on YouTube that he doesnā€™t know claimed to be autistic, then Will came out of the autism closet.
He never said he was autistic. He read someone's comment that I think was supposed to be a joke which said, "I'm high functioning but not autistic". He then said many people claim he and Dawn are probably autistic, then mentioned JTC and then went on the weird abelist rant where he seems to think people with autism aren't smart. (Something like he'd rather hang out with autistic people than some of the smartest, intelligent people).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So, kinda OT, but does anyone else think it's weird they made a Titanic themed ice cream place? Seems a little tone deaf to me.
---

He never said he was autistic. He read someone's comment that I think was supposed to be a joke which said, "I'm high functioning but not autistic". He then said many people claim he and Dawn are probably autistic, then mentioned JTC and then went on the weird abelist rant where he seems to think people with autism aren't smart. (Something like he'd rather hang out with autistic people than some of the smartest, intelligent people).
Will just wants to be autistic because Carpetbagger says he is. He copies absolutely everything Jacob and Adam do that don't cost money.

Reactions: 12
Will just wants to be autistic because Carpetbagger says he is. He copies absolutely everything Jacob and Adam do that don't cost money.
It really makes me wonder how far he will go to copy people. I mean heā€™s sitting there in his Paging Mr. Morrow costume, Carpertbagger glasses, claiming to be autistic because the Carpetbagger is, talking about Disney that he knows nothing about, and pretending to be elderly. Thereā€™s nothing in his life thatā€™s real other than his love for food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
[
It really makes me wonder how far he will go to copy people. I mean heā€™s sitting there in his Paging Mr. Morrow costume, Carpertbagger glasses, claiming to be autistic because the Carpetbagger is, talking about Disney that he knows nothing about, and pretending to be elderly. Thereā€™s nothing in his life thatā€™s real other than his love for food.
WHEN did he claim to be autistic? I watched that part several times and never heard this claim. He just said abelist tit about autism and ADHD.

[

WHEN did he claim to be autistic? I watched that part several times and never heard this claim. He just said abelist tit about autism and ADHD.
In a previous livestream right after Jacob made his claim, Will said he was also.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you happen to have a time stamp? I don't think I watched that stream.
I couldnā€™t really say when it was, I just remember him using the same autism terms Jacob did and basically gave himself the self diagnosis, but since then and after the Burger School realization caught on camera, he seems to have stepped back from his original diagnosis to more of a ā€œfriend to the communityā€ role.

Reactions: 10
I couldnā€™t really say when it was, I just remember him using the same autism terms Jacob did and basically gave himself the self diagnosis, but since then and after the Burger School realization caught on camera, he seems to have stepped back from his original diagnosis to more of a ā€œfriend to the communityā€ role.
I recall hearing him state this also.

1707229912219.png

Reactions: 9
So do we think Ding and dong were invited to the DW gold event? Or were they just to busy with friends, family and what not????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.