Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely was scratching the netherlands.
The ole Dutch Itch.
Does dong know that the puppies aren't really a team????
Next you're going to say the kittens aren't really cheerleaders.
Will is going to do more camping? Even camping once would be more camping. One is more than zero.
One is more than zero... I should be taking notes...
I'm waiting for Will to say he is dripping in "rizz"
That's not Rizz, that's grease.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That's not Rizz, that's grease.
Speaking of grease, I’ll never forget the time on a livestream when Will started talking about wanting to go to Greece, and after saying the word Greece a couple times he started salivating. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Is this new on their video descriptions? This disclaimer does not cancel out fair use, even if he thinks it does in his world. Is this even a real LLC?

Description says:

© All uploads are the intellectual property of YITS Productions, LLC. You do not have permission to reuse any part without written consent.
[email protected]
It’s giving… “I DO NOT GRANT FACEBOOK MY PERMISSION TO ISE MY PHOTOS” boomer nonsense. Can you legally call yourself an LLC if you aren’t? Is that some sort of misrepresentation?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will on the lie stream 'god makes each one of us individually unique'

that's sounds very much like what mama sidelines told him when he was a little boy 😂😂😂

also his statement copied from transcript ... 'nothing wrong with' 🙈 oh dear!!
1:04:52a lot of autistic people who watch this channel we've met them we've met all of you guys and I'll tell you
1:04:59what I would rather hang out with my autistic friends than with my most
1:05:08smartest brainiest nothing wrong with friends because I'll tell you what autistic people are beautiful

• Angry
  • Wow

that's sounds very much like what mama sidelines told him when he was a little boy 😂😂😂

1:04:52a lot of autistic people who watch this channel we've met them we've met all of you guys and I'll tell you
1:05:08smartest brainiest nothing wrong with friends because I'll tell you what autistic people are beautiful
Ok I’ve got two points to make about that:
1. Damn! Nobody on earth could be a worse public speaker. I mean geez, what was he thinking?
2. As he’s shown in the past when someone with special needs wants to hang out, he avoids them like the plague. He’s been running from TF and the kid asking him to come to the Special Olympics for years now.
---
Also Will gave advice to people who are interested in this sort of thing that wildflowers are already “poppin” in the moatints. To anyone interested, before you plan your trips, just know that Will may be able to see Mt. Leconte from his house, but he CANNOT see what’s blooming from there. Don’t mistake him for a hiker, he only leaves the spare bedroom to go to Weigel’s or to do food reviews. When it comes to hiking he’s all stolen valor, just ask Smoky Mountain Hiker when he saw Will last.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Reads like a Trump speech transcript.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s giving… “I DO NOT GRANT FACEBOOK MY PERMISSION TO ISE MY PHOTOS” boomer nonsense. Can you legally call yourself an LLC if you aren’t? Is that some sort of misrepresentation?
I see nothing wrong with that.
-Murray9000 LLC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
AIOT only 6,500 behind YITS subscriber count this morning 🤣
It's going to be fun to see Will's excuses when he gets passed by Ryan.
---
Is this new on their video descriptions? This disclaimer does not cancel out fair use, even if he thinks it does in his world. Is this even a real LLC?

Description says:

© All uploads are the intellectual property of YITS Productions, LLC. You do not have permission to reuse any part without written consent.
[email protected]
Another lie by Will. https://tnbear.tn.gov/Ecommerce/FilingSearch.aspx
---
I have the video paused but am reading the comments ... I'm really starting to think that the vast majority of their subscribers are special needs.
They are drawn to Will and Dong like moths to a flame because they think they are special needs too, at least the people active in the chats. Everybody else is either hate watching or came for the fires and never unsubscribed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Uhhh, Will? Autism ≠ stupid. There are MANY people on the ASD spectrum who are actually genius-level intelligent. You’re such an unbelievable idiot and bigot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I want to know how willy can pronounce corpus callosum and not yellow, valentine,, or any other 2nd grade word????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure Daen allowing Will to say My Dixie Wrecked on the stream was a little bit of an eff you to him. He never edits out anything that's embarrassing for such as her shirt blowing up, her skirt blowing up, going down a water slide upside down and backwards, etc. He always scolds her for falling for prank names on lives. I think that's why she didn't warn him not to read it nor tell him he fell for it and just laughed. Just a little bit of revenge for Dawn and my husband and I were there for it.

Maybe Will and Queef Lee should start a TikTok where they do food reviews. People are making good money off of that.

Reactions: 8
He could start a mukbang channel or just switch his content to it. He's not far off from it, just more car pizza and more food. He'd probably like that. I would not, I find mukbangs so gross.

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure Daen allowing Will to say My Dixie Wrecked on the stream was a little bit of an eff you to him. He never edits out anything that's embarrassing for such as her shirt blowing up, her skirt blowing up, going down a water slide upside down and backwards, etc. He always scolds her for falling for prank names on lives. I think that's why she didn't warn him not to read it nor tell him he fell for it and just laughed. Just a little bit of revenge for Dawn and my husband and I were there for it.
Anyone have a timestamp for this moment? I don’t know if I can make it through watching the whole replay 😂

Reactions: 9
Maybe Will and Queef Lee should start a TikTok where they do food reviews. People are making good money off of that.
he can't do short videos because it takes him forever to spit out one sentence, and most of those sentences he doesn't even complete

Last edited:
  • Haha
he can't do short videos because it takes him forever to spit out one sentence, and most of those sentences he doesn't even complete
Also the ones he does complete he repeats five times before moving on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.