Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am behind…so Will and Dawn pretend the are church going people but both want to go see Eminem? does not add up. 🤥

Reactions: 12
He thinks hypertension is ADHD and this complete misconception of health issues explains so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad to hear that they send back anything of monetary value, except that’s not true at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dumb Ass doesn't knowen the difference between hypertention and hyperactivity

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We should send them dead gift cards to see if they really send them back.

They are running out of steam. They ended early. No mention of the sus-cribers contest.

Reactions: 14
YANKEE IN THE SOUTH #33 The Sea in Your Face, the Toes in Your Sand

someone just paid to get him to say My Dixie wrecked and he thanked them for the money

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We should send them dead gift cards to see if they really send them back.

They are running out of steam. They ended early. No mention of the sus-cribers contest.
We need to go into the comments of FRE and asl all those defending YITS where the 92 and 93,000 giveaways are. Should have happened more then 2 months ago

Reactions: 9
The idea that he started the P.O. Box for businesses is an absolute joke. What’s been the point in telling all the subscribers their address all these years, and why couldn’t business correspond with their old address?

Reactions: 8
I bet they don’t do the giveaway tonight again for 93k or 94k.
Congratulations! How did you guess? Do you have some kind of psychic scenario? Look, they've been runnin. You knowen they just got off a cruise (a month ago).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations! How did you guess? Do you have some kind of psychic scenario? Look, they've been runnin. You knowen they just got off a cruise (a month ago).
He couldn’t answer Rhonda’s email this week because it’s been “creezy.” They went sight seeing Monday and went to two restaurants that we know of for the rest of the week. Sounds wilder than ginseng. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will lied and said he only eat out on camera. Not true. They eat out at Weigel's, Casey's Pizza and Taco Bell.

Will is trying to make excuses for going to Disney. He doesn't want the blowback for his religious stans.

Reactions: 11
Yea, we'll see how soon we see willy in that large mickey shirt 🤣🤣🤣
His level of denial has been incredible to watch. In the very beginning and I’m talking August, there was an initial weight loss, but from the end of August until now it’s just been business as usual mixed with absolute absurd lies. If he didn’t buy new clothes when some weight come off, why buy them six months after giving up. I know it’s just a story he continues to tell but now that Stan’s are sending larges, the lie has went too far, and ultimately was the reason for the “don’t send us anything” speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think willy brought up the grift cards tonight, because like 2 days ago I was arguing with Mama Sidelines that AIOT, Everything's Auto and other channels give away every gift they receive to charities. She gave me some bs about willy not wanting to be boastful in his giving🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.