Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will has hypertension. He thinks it's ADHD. I'm dying laughing.

Will thinks if he's on the spectrum, that means he's a genius.

I don't hate you, Will. I just love laughing at you. Mainly because you deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I don't hate you, Will. I just love laughing at you. Mainly because you deserve it.
I was laughing so hard at hypertension...I mean he isn't wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This entire autism rant from willy shows just how much he tries to show he is just like everyone else. Claiming your on the spectrum to be relatable is sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
This clown “needs to be more outgoing to strangers,” give me a fuckin break, why not be “outgoing” to the people that send them money and gift cards that he constantly hides from.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Man they got him so good with the “Dixie wrecked,” Dawn got it immediately but Will still hasn’t.

• Haha
Dawn said uh oh as soon as My Dixie Wrecked was said and she started laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Deanna said something about a pickle pie pizza, and it was made with pickles and dill dough, and dong read it.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Will used to cruise around looking for a girl in a T-bird. Because he was in American Graffiti apparently. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is dawn humor 100% . She also laughed at the dong for dawn card.
---
Can you imagine willy at the gathering of the juggalos...well he is a clown so maybe I can.

Reactions: 11
This entire autism rant from willy shows just how much he tries to show he is just like everyone else. Claiming your on the spectrum to be relatable is sick.
Will wants to be autistic just because of The Carpetbagger

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Will wants to be autistic just because of The Carpetbagger
It’s wild to me that it’s something he’s denied his entire life until some guy on YouTube that he doesn’t know claimed to be autistic, then Will came out of the autism closet.

• Haha
Will just said he’s “starting to get into a large.” Enough Will!! It has to stop!!!! We can see you!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Will isn't autistic. He's just dumb and uneducated.
Stop trying to be Jacob!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.