Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will he lose any stans if he blows off the rest of the giveaways? I would hope so.
Nah, his Stans are too dumb. They believe any lie and excuse he ever comes up with.
This is exactly why he preys on the weak, elderly, and special needs people.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
“Dawn that lasagna is mid”
Will trying to justify using slang makes me uncomfy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just turned it on to see the hat rack in front of the still up Christmas tree. I want to know why he is wearing a shirt and hat that looks like something you would wear somewhere tropical. It sure isn’t tropical here. Keep up the good work catching those chats.

Reactions: 13
I’m not the guy to make fun of someone’s look but that hat shirt combo just chillin in the spare bedroom is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen in a while. Also when he took the hat off it looked like he hasn’t washed his hair in weeks. The pounding on the desk is also getting louder it seems.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They stopped wearing rings because of covid?!?! 😂😂 All this time I thought it was because his fingers turned into bratwursts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They stopped wearing rings because of covid?!?! 😂😂 All this time I thought it was because his fingers turned into bratwursts.
But he claims his doesn't fit because he has lost weight.....so willy was half this size when he got married.....so....ummmm......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who used to do the live watch parties of the YITS lives and why did they stop?
Id also love to know the trolls to stans ratio of these lives

Reactions: 9
Will doesn't understand seasonality. Dynamic pricing. Of course things are going to be more expensive when more people are traveling.

Reactions: 9
Will doesn't understand seasonality. Dynamic pricing. Of course things are going to be more expensive when more people are traveling.
Except he realizes things are cheaper around him in January and February... But then is shocked hotels are expensive around holidays.

Reactions: 10
But he claims his doesn't fit because he has lost weight.....so willy was half this size when he got married.....so....ummmm......
Exactly!! He’s gained 100 or more pounds since buying the ring but the it’s too big for him now. Seriously what was he thinking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.