Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other countries have health care. Think about that, Will. You wouldn't have to take Dawn to urgent care.

So mom is paying for Florida.

Reactions: 11
According to willy the Yankees win every year??? So 2009 was just last year???
Will is the fakest sports fan. He doesn't knowen anything about any current team. He hasn't watched baseball since 2000. He just wears different hats to appeal to every different fan from every state, in a weak attempt to mooch free tickets. He's been sucking up to One Ringy Dummy for years trying to score free Reds tickets. Not gonna happen!

Reactions: 13
If anyone has any throwaway money, they should start actual YITS Productions LLC, then sue him for using it’s name without consent. 😂😂
This would be a classic! How much throwaway money would be needed?

Reactions: 10
Also Will...there is never a two hour wait for Pirates....unless it's like Christmas Day or the 4th of July. It was less than 20 minutes every time we went by it during our trip in January.

I thought of Sherry Dunn and wonder what happened to her? After comicbook gate she showed up a few times but hasn't been around for months, not even for CATS.
---
The dude talking about losing custody of his daughter...
---
What did I miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF are they buying at the food store for 150 a week at the grocery store?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought of Sherry Dunn and wonder what happened to her? After comicbook gate she showed up a few times but hasn't been around for months, not even for CATS.
---

What did I miss?
Some guy asked them to say happy birthday to his daughter Abby who he lost custody of. Then burntredlobster guy said sorry and they were talking about how much family court sucks

• Wow
  • Sick
I have the video paused but am reading the comments ... I'm really starting to think that the vast majority of their subscribers are special needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
---

What did I miss?
Comicbook gate! Oh that was fun!

Reactions: 12
The people in chat are bat tit crazy tonight. I don’t know how many mentioned they don’t get out much or on a fixed income. Really explains a lot
IMG_0747.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Will he lose any stans if he blows off the rest of the giveaways? I would hope so.

Reactions: 9
Will is going to do more camping? Even camping once would be more camping. One is more than zero. They haven't gone camping in years. This time CATS wouldn't be paying. We'll wait and see if it happens. And probably keep waiting.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20240204_193653_YouTube.jpg
Rhindagail - something got shanked
Deanna Hope - isn't supposed to be on YouTube but she's really mature

Okay then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.