Yankee in the South #32 Dawnarrhea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way to go Will, it only took you four weeks to copy J&B in the Hills Cracker Barrel video. He just changed out the word decor for merchandise though. I swear he treats his YouTube career like a kid copying a book report but changing a word or two hoping the teacher doesn’t notice.
---
I need some legal advice. I think Will sucks as a human being and I think he should eat a whole bag of dicks, can he sue me for that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Creepy Willy is always fondling the little girls clothes in giftshops. The dirty old perv drools over them as much as a ribeye :sick:
Please keep your children far away from their meetups!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also, why does he need to taste her tendies when he has the EXACT same thing in a different shape? And, the chow chow goes with the beans, Will.
Will always taxes her meal because he’s a selfish prick, please don’t sue me Will. 😂

• Haha
Almost time for the liestream. Someone please take notes or ask if he’s suing for copying their face.
IMG_0759.jpeg

• Haha
And they’re live. Dawns hat rack is moved over a little to try and hide the Christmas tree

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I keep watching these lives with the hope that their shelves will just collapse during one of these things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Will, in the live stream about his Cracker Barrel video: "a lot of people have asked us to keep up with the Cracker Barrel."

They are literally the same, at every location. Thats the whole f*cking point! Nobody is this stupid right? RIGHT?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yankees real dynasty was dead by the early 2000s... One ring since what? 2009?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice all of Dawn's hats hanging from the Christmas tree? Nice try covering it up. They are so lazy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy birthday 🐐😱 Bob. Sue, Shelly, Tim, Bubba....kill me.

According to willy the Yankees win every year??? So 2009 was just last year???

Dong is reading everything 20 seconds after willy, he explains it and she says she knows nothing about it 🤯.
---
More "big" plans ...sure, Jan.
I guess prices went down since last Sunday 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pray for America....
---
Will thanks for your service in Operation Dessert Storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will for president 👏 his McDonald's policy will solve all world problems. bleeping idiot 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will cosplaying as a resident of the Villages in Florida with his hat and shirt combo.

• Haha
  • Heart
They should at least take down the star, it's less noticable. Still gave me a little laugh to see it on front of the tree... Uh still can see it, stop being lazy. Also it's Feb why are they dressed like it's summer time (which it's always with his 3 Columbia shirts)

Will, in the live stream about his Cracker Barrel video: "a lot of people have asked us to keep up with the Cracker Barrel."
Nobody asks them anything. Will just lies and always uses that as an excuse to do what he wants to do.
"People kept coming up to us at Dollywood and begging us to turn the superchats back on!" Not a chance in hell that ever happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.