Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed he wore the same shirts in the Route 66 videos but NEVER mentioned washing clothes. I believe Dawn showers but not Will!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Mr McNasty Will must smell so bad. No wonder Dawn is always making those faces. It's not the food...

stinky-smell.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the Rocky Waters could have given that room to YITS for free for a great review to showcase the recent renovations. Will was way over the top positive about everything it made me suspicious. That bed could not have been that comfortable with that bouncy mattress and then having to walk to another sister property for breakfast yet nothing but over the top positive from them.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the Rocky Waters could have given that room to YITS for free for a great review to showcase the recent renovations. Will was way over the top positive about everything it made me suspicious. That bed could not have been that comfortable with that bouncy mattress and then having to walk to another sister property for breakfast yet nothing but over the top positive from them.
He said they got it for $70 on Travelocity. Maybe he’s hinting for a free stay in the future with his stellar review. I honestly couldn’t believe he didn’t try to get a free room during the least busy time of the year. The place was empty.

Reactions: 3
He said they got it for $70 on Travelocity. Maybe he’s hinting for a free stay in the future with his stellar review. I honestly couldn’t believe he didn’t try to get a free room during the least busy time of the year. The place was empty.
He did say that but he bullshit’s so much don’t trust what he says.

Reactions: 6
He did say that but he bullshit’s so much don’t trust what he says.
Well, if it was free in exchange for a review then legally he would have to disclose that. Whether he has the integrity to do that or not is up for debate, but technically he would have to provide that information to his audience. I personally don’t think that it was comped.

Reactions: 2
Will has never really looked well- groomed. He’s usually wearing that red shirt or the Snoopy one almost every video. His fingernails are long and disgusting with GUNK under them. Take a look the next time he’s showing a closeup of his cheeseburger or chicken. Then….watch him LICK 👅 HIS FINGERS. 🤢🤢🤢
Those bleeping finger nails 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Speaking of hotels, did you see when they stayed at The Christmas Inn? It was supposedly a Christmas present for Dawn. What does Will do? He invites his mom and sister to come over, eat pizza and swim in the pool. Apparently you can just invite as many people as you want to use hotel amenities meant for paying guests. An especially great idea during a pandemic.

Speaking of hotels, did you see when they stayed at The Christmas Inn? It was supposedly a Christmas present for Dawn. What does Will do? He invites his mom and sister to come over, eat pizza and swim in the pool. Apparently you can just invite as many people as you want to use hotel amenities meant for paying guests. An especially great idea during a pandemic.
That tit pissed me off. He is so low class. It’s one thing to have people in your room for pizza. But the pool and other amenities are for PAYING guests. But I suppose the King of Pigeon Forge thinks the rules don’t apply to him and his kin.

Reactions: 12
And where are all the new clothes he claimed he bought her for Christmas???
Was it a Buc-Ee's? That's all I see her in.

Ok, my profile is set up for the live stream. I've been giggling like an idiot for the past 15 minutes while I set it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That tit pissed me off. He is so low class. It’s one thing to have people in your room for pizza. But the pool and other amenities are for PAYING guests. But I suppose the King of Pigeon Forge thinks the rules don’t apply to him and his kin.
And how crappy for Dawn to have to share her present 🙄 with all of them? I hate these YTubers and their need to film everything in their life just for content. Dawn wants to visit Graceland and the Biltmore and he won't go because he can film. How about go and enjoy your life outside of YT, especially since it is your job 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Just watched it. They really recorded and posted them in bed and sleeping? That's an.....odd choice.. :sick:

FRE is stirring up the pot for a tit storm tonight! Posted with plenty of time for Will and his hate-watchers to see before the livestream.
Just by some of the over the top silly comments like "pray for my mailmans brothers parakeet", I've got to guess that around 25% of the livestream watchers are trolls and hate-watchers.
Yes Will, you are popular. But not in the way you think! 🤣

• Haha
Was it a Buc-Ee's? That's all I see her in.

Ok, my profile is set up for the live stream. I've been giggling like an idiot for the past 15 minutes while I set it up.
You won’t be able to comment unless you have been subscribed for over 24 hours. Those are his settings.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This review was very suspiciously sugar-coated. In order to get to the sister property (Gatlinburg River Inn) to have a crappy continental breakfast consisting of self microwaved sausage & biscuits, he had to waddle his fat ass all around the front of Rocky Waters way down to a freezing cold bridge that crosses the river. There's no doubt that the real King William would witch and complain about this inconvenience to his majesty.

miser-snow.gif

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.