Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he so obsessed to say he doesn't watch t.v. or Youtube? Is it a sin that one of their holy roller groupies told them is a no-no?

Reactions: 6
It’s so cute that he says he doesn’t watch YouTube. He DEFENLY watches FRE.
What a liar he is saying he doesn't watch tv or youtube. He obsesses about the exact measurements of every motel tv across the United States. We all know he watches Adam The Woo on his 50" screen and dreams about him every night.

Reactions: 7
“Have you ever eaten at the Olive Garden before?”

RIVETING questions going on tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey, Will, which pancake restaurants have the best nachos and club sandwiches? Asking for a friend's YouTube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching the live stream for the first time in a while. He says he is fazing out his email. So because of this I don't mind sharing one of my YITS gems.

I made an email address a long time ago very similar to his and get people's emails trying to get a hold of him. I will share some of my favorites after the live stream. One of my favorites is an email that says "Thank you Will and Dawn, you saved a life tonight" and attached a picture of the nutritional label of a Pepsi.

If you think the stans from the chat are bad, the email stans are worse.

Also he gets A TON of emails saying they have been banned lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ass won't go to a place with a bar atmosphere? 😒 Hey genius all of these restaurants you shlep to have bars. I hope you cross yourself and sprinkle you self with holy water before you enter.

Reactions: 5
For a guy who never watches YouTube, he sure knows about the lady who vlogs from Dollar Tree. Lying sack of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone actually requested that he review the Dollar Trees down there? Wonder if he has the budget for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.