Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigJimSmith

Hello! New here from Ohio! We travel to PF/G af Least once or twice a year. We found Yankee in the South by accident on YouTube and began watching their videos to get ideas for new things to do. I did notice pretty quick that the videos were pretty cringey. We watched a few of the live streams and I guess I never picked up on the fact that fans were sending the money and gift cards. Probably just didn’t pay close enough attention but watching the latest ones he does have an air of a TV preacher. “You guys...you know you don’t have to do that! Here’s my PO Box.” However, while visiting pigeon Forge in March of last year, I had an interesting run-in with them. They were doing a live stream of themselves going to the post office late one evening. We just happen to be in the area and actually saw them while they were doing the live stream from the Jeep. Thinking it would be fun, we followed from a distance and they took a few odd turns. Of course, we followed them for a bit out a couple country roads. The next live stream Will mentioned this and made a threat that he would defend himself and Dawn and alluded to carrying a gun. He was never in any danger, trust me, lol. Seems like he has some real issues about his own safety, said he knew who it was, and he’s had trouble with them before. We’ve never met. Anyway, thanks for all these posts. I’ve definitely enjoyed reading them and am happy I’m not the only one who thinks the things they say and do are a bit odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you FRE! It would be great if you dropped YITS videos on Sundays to really get in his head right before the live streams. But I will always take a video regardless of the day of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I’m confused. Is Christie suggesting that’s not the real Will and Dawn in the FRE videos? Their stans are dumber than dirt. I will also pray for you Christie because you’re an idiot. Bless your heart.

B0E0D062-1C01-4404-9AAF-E6DBD39E042B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
That fucking fatass filmed himself in the shower on today’s vlog 🤢🤢🤮🤮
In the shower - but not taking a shower. It’s all for show to prove to us he actually bathes. Spoiler alert: he doesn’t. Tattle Life - living rent free in Will’s head since 2021. Hi Will. 👋

• Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
In their latest room tour, during Dawn's bathroom Vanna White impersonation, Will asks "what's that?" Dawn says "soap."
People who shower regularly, generally recognize soap when they see it.

• Haha
Watching the live stream for the first time in a while. He says he is fazing out his email. So because of this I don't mind sharing one of my YITS gems.

I made an email address a long time ago very similar to his and get people's emails trying to get a hold of him. I will share some of my favorites after the live stream. One of my favorites is an email that says "Thank you Will and Dawn, you saved a life tonight" and attached a picture of the nutritional label of a Pepsi.

If you think the stans from the chat are bad, the email stans are worse.

Also he gets A TON of emails saying they have been banned lol.

• Haha
@AppleBarnClosed didn’t you say you had some piping hot emails to share after the stream? I bet he read that and misconstrued and that is where the warning about email came from! I would still like to see those emails if you will share.
Sorry I have been WELL.... busy. I mean lazy. After having a taste of his emails, I do feel bad for him and understand why he hates responding to emails. Here are the most common emails:
1) I'm coming into town on X date and want to either meet up or for you to come to our cabin.
2) I've been blocked and don't know why. Often times the person doesn't include any way to identify themselves.
3) Requesting information about the PF/Gburg area.
4) Same person emailing them over and over. Sometimes literally not sending anything, other times sending personal info like phone number or address. One person was treating the email address like the chat for the live stream.

To give you an idea on what it's like to be Will, here are a bunch of emails.

Also, the reason I made the email address is partly because in the live streams he would always say "my email address is yankeeinthesouthproductions with no S @gmail.com", which is very confusing lol. For some reason, he talked about his address and claimed that he tried to get 'yankeeinthesouthproductions' but that someone else had it. Knowing that he likes to lie, I quickly fact-checked him and the address was not being used, so I created it. These kinds of lies are the most confusing because I don't understand how he benefits from a lie like that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Sometimes my wife and I will just randomly shout and say hi to people like Dawn does on the livestreams:

"Hi, Rhonda Skipper!
"Hi, Howdy Doody!"
"Hi, One Ringy Dingy!"

I wish people with inappropriate screen names would say hi to Dawn to see if she'll read the names. Can you imagine?

"Hi, Shitty Kitty!"
"Hi, Jesus Hates You!"
"Hi, I Love Anal!"

• Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
Notes from today's Chubby's video:
Boring narrative cruise past WalMart, carwash, and Burger King.
Why are there people chilling on the roof of Chubby's?
Nothing says home cookin' quite like dining in a Citgo gas station.
Will says they're known for their burgers here. ok I'll remember that
Will specifically didn't wear the red shirt today just for our olfactory pleasure.
omg I Spy the Tamale Express next door. Too bad Will is too scared to go back now because he can't read the menu.
No mention of the Chubby's decor? But it's got that Stuckey's meets an old Mexican restaurant "flair"!
Will being extra extra careful pronouncing the menu now.....Bam! Got ya! It's not jalepeno peppers, it's "POPPERS" dummy!
Opps almost said "Smooth" Chicken there... nice recovery Will.
Dawn looking at the menu and pretending that she won't order the usual club sandwich as always.
How many times do they have to repeat and try to prove they ordered water instead of Mountain Dew? Still full from the 2-liters of Dew you guzzled first thing in the morning huh?
Ohhh yup, she ordered the Club. Don't forget to point out that you know the fries are "a bad thing" too. Smile big!
Ohhh now the long-awaited decor and "flair" evaluation. Lol I was right, Will says it was previously a "Maxican res-a-ront". Order some SELLSA!
"It's a quaint little place". Not saying hole-in-the-wall anymore? I wonder why?
Will's plate of prison slop arrives at his cellblock. I've seen better tv dinners.
Wow Will...breaking news....a cut sandwich has 4 sections!? Shocking
Cue the overly zoomed-in slow panning food shots with the jazzy tunes! I'm pretty sure your steak is Gravy Train dog food.
Super awkward shot of Dawn eating and trying to simultaneously still SMILE BIG FOR THE CAMERA! Don't eat the toothpick!
The fries are nice and salty today. Oh not saying seasoned fry anymore? I wonder why...
Wow Dawn...thanks for informing us that a club sandwich has mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon, ham, and cheese. Not saying "piping hot" or "its gotta lotta flavor" anymore huh? I wonder why...
Super gross shot of Will stealing a fry and doing the ole fat-face head nod of proper salt-content approval
Will says they're known for their specials of the day. Wait, I thought you said they were known for their burgers?
No surprise that Will is so "impressed" with his Gravy Train that he can't keep his oversized tongue in his mouth.
Various gratuitous shots of Will stabbing his food items and twirling them in the air for the camera. :sick:
Horriffic POV shot of Will feeding Dawn a piece of his dog food steak. :sick::sick:
Now the child is playing with his mashed potatoes :sick::sick::sick:
How about next time maybe try removing the toothpick BEFORE you inhale the sandwich?
TO THE COMPLAINT MOBILE! Wait...where's the Jeep? Oh still incognito huh? Perhaps Chubby recognized King Will and gave you the "good" Gravy Train
Get that "local atmosphere"?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Not only that. Someone said Dawn needs a warmer coat.
Will said, "Yeah, I know I do..."
Dawn: "I think they mean me."

Will: "....."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Furmingos

VIP Member
Timothy Farmer must be at least a thousand years old by now. He has a birthday every weekend.

0e1f26f406d13a6b168379b173f247a8_w200.gif

• Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
Dear King William and Her Majesty Dawn,
Greetings and salutations your highness. Can you please keep my pig, Swiney McPorkface in your prayers? He just survived a human heart transplant. He's recovering well because I'm feeding him his brother, Bucee's pulled pork. He's also on a Mountain Dew drip.
P.S. - Can you also sing my platypus happy birthday? She just turned 204 months old. That's their lifespan, so please throw her in your non-existent prayers too while yer at it, I've enclosed the usual $100 Taco Bell giftcard for your trouble.
Sincerely,
Mike Hunt

Last edited:
  • Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
That is exactly what happened. Going to go viral.
OMG!! They tried the card twice. You can hear them plainly say it didn't go through. Chris had to pay! How embarrassing!!
Then Will says, "usually it will just say declined".
So...does this happen a lot to Money Bags Willy?

Chris admitted that Mindy and Dawn are the good gamblers of the group. He and Will just lose their money. What!!!????
Will specifically pointed out that they don't gamble. The truth comes out on Chris's channel.

Last edited:
  • Wow