Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes my wife and I will just randomly shout and say hi to people like Dawn does on the livestreams:

"Hi, Rhonda Skipper!
"Hi, Howdy Doody!"
"Hi, One Ringy Dingy!"

I wish people with inappropriate screen names would say hi to Dawn to see if she'll read the names. Can you imagine?

"Hi, crappy Kitty!"
"Hi, Jesus Hates You!"
"Hi, I Love Anal!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes my wife and I will just randomly shout and say hi to people like Dawn does on the livestreams:

"Hi, Rhonda Skipper!
"Hi, Howdy Doody!"
"Hi, One Ringy Dingy!"

I wish people with inappropriate screen names would say hi to Dawn to see if she'll read the names. Can you imagine?

"Hi, crappy Kitty!"
"Hi, Jesus Hates You!"
"Hi, I Love Anal!"
I may change my spare account to "Payne Full Anal" or "Anol Wertz". You gotta be subtle. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9

"Hi, Rhonda Skipper!
"Hi, Howdy Doody!"
"Hi, One Ringy Dingy!"

"Hi, crappy Kitty!"
"Hi, Jesus Hates You!"
"Hi, I Love Anal!"
Im obsessed with this idea.Trying to come up with some ideals for tomorrow nights live stream now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
To pull out classic Simpsons prank call names:

Ivana Tinkle
Amanda Huginkiss
Lee Key Bum
Seymour Butz
Tess T Culls
Hugh Jass
I.P. Freely

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too bad Hugh G Rection got banned. He was Dawn's favorite "trole".
Maybe Mike Hunt, Harry Baals, or Tiny Cox will make an appearance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Holy tit. We're going to turn the YITS livestream into Moe's Tavern on The Simpsons.

"Hi, Will's A Cheap Ass!"
"Hi, Will's Giant Pimple!"
"Hi, Rhonda Skipper's Banging My Husband!"

• Haha
Has anyone watched the Smoky Mountain Live channel they did? Is the content any different or did they just think that by doing the same live-stream they always did but wearing headphones made them a podcast?
Smoky Mountain Live is awful, even by Will's standards. I guess he wanted to be a morning DJ or the Smokies' Joe Rogan. He thinks he's a great talker, but once he realized it takes preparation, creativity and effort to produce a talk show, he bailed pretty quickly. It's definitely hate-watchable, but you aren't going to get any information out of it.

Will was so upset in today's video that he couldn't find anything wrong at Rocky Waters Inn.

Reactions: 4
Did you see Dawn, once again, shivering in the beginning of the video? So what does he do? Find things to talk about so they stay outside longer. That's our Will!

Will was so upset in today's video that he couldn't find anything wrong at Rocky Waters Inn.
Speaking of today's video, there was a point in the video where Dawn did not blink for almost a full minute! She just stared at the camera. It's like she goes into a trance. I was wondering if that's a sign of some ailment. I know sometimes narcoleptics do that as a form of falling asleep. Maybe even a type of seizure disorder. We started counting the seconds until her next blink.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of today's video, there was a point in the video where Dawn did not blink for almost a full minute! She just stared at the camera. It's like she goes into a trance. I was wondering if that's a sign of some ailment. I know sometimes narcoleptics do that as a form of falling asleep. Maybe even a type of seizure disorder. We started counting the seconds until her next blink.
Yes we noticed it, very odd. I also noticed her walking all that way to breakfast with wet hair in the cold.

Yes we noticed it, very odd. I also noticed her walking all that way to breakfast with wet hair in the cold.
She never blow dries her hair. I wonder if it’s because fat ass is always pressuring her to hurry up. God forbid he miss out on his prepackaged microwave breakfast.

You can tell he now forces her to SMILE BIG FOR THE CAMERA because of this board and FRE's videos. She concentrates so hard at fake smiling, that she forgets to blink. I wonder how many cuts and re-shoots it takes now? That being said, it's still an improvement. So good job Willy. You're welcome from us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You can tell he now forces her to SMILE BIG FOR THE CAMERA because of this board and FRE's video. She concentrates so hard at smiling, she forgets to blink. I wonder how many cuts and re-shoots it takes now?
You are right on the money about that. I noticed that too. Like he's kicking her under the table as a signal to smile. Ugh! It's so frustrating watching this sham he's got going on.
In today's video she was staring off at the camera without blinking for a shockingly long time and then all of a sudden she snapped out of it and gave a smile and blinked. Then whenever she would start to stare and not blink it's as if she got a nudged reminder to smile. So f-ing bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.