Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to wade through the sea of content I've watched for gems.

I like how in the first half of the video he doesn't even bother to get the name of the restaurant right and calls it the "kitchen bar". Got the classic lines of "Got a lot of flavor" and "Melt in your mouth". The highlight of the video however his haircut when he takes off his hat and is eating. I know they cut his hair at home but between two people how did you manage to do such a terrible job?

I wish he still said "well" a lot in his videos. I don't have enough willpower or time to go back and find the best examples, but just listen to how many times he says it when showing off the breakfast bar. Also, Dawn thinks that there are 1000 calories in a doughnut lol.

It always bothered me how awful his hair is. Like how hard is it to put a one guard on clippers and cut your hair? The uneven mess and pimples irk me as much as Michael Kay's pube hair..duck high and tight it people your on camera look presentable.

Reactions: 6
It always bothered me how awful his hair is. Like how hard is it to put a one guard on clippers and cut your hair? The uneven mess and pimples irk me as much as Michael Kay's pube hair..duck high and tight it people your on camera look presentable.
I've said it several times and I will say it again. His tongue is too big for his mouth. It overlaps his teeth on all sides and goes over his lips. That's what drives me insane when I watch him talk. :sick:

Reactions: 11
Any predictions for today's livestream? Does he pick up where he left off or does he try to ignore and move past last week's meltdown?

How many new people will be banned for comments tonight?

My prediction is him making sure we know how Christ-like he is.

Reactions: 8
Any predictions for today's livestream? Does he pick up where he left off or does he try to ignore and move past last week's meltdown?

Is he having a Saturday livesteam ? They are usually on Sunday.

My husband will get banned LOL. He is still thinking up a good comment.

• Heart
Is he having a Saturday livesteam ? They are usually on Sunday.

My husband will get banned LOL. He is still thinking up a good comment.
You're right. I'm a day ahead. I guess I am too excited. 🙃 (I can't edit the day in my earlier post)

Change the day. Same questions.

Last edited:

Nothing is ever his fault. So his meltdown was because of the trolls harassing him. Always the victim. His channel is boring. No one wants to watch him waddle down the Parkway. But he’s too cheap to go places that might be interesting but also charge admission unless he gets in for free because he’s a “local celebrity.”

Reactions: 7
You're right. I'm a day ahead. I guess I am too excited. 🙃 (I can't edit the day in my earlier post)

Change the day. Same questions.
I predict he will continue the banning and shaming of trolls. We will get at least 1 "go dawgs", several "we have friends in (pick a state), several "we have lots of things planned but won't get into them now", meet ups will be mentioned over and over, he will ask Dawn what she is doing at least 3 times, he will proclaim that he is drinking water, and mention that they are trying to "cut back". 11🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I predict he will continue the banning and shaming of trolls. We will get at least 1 "go dawgs", several "we have friends in (pick a state), several "we have lots of things planned but won't get into them now", meet ups will be mentioned over and over, he will ask Dawn what she is doing at least 3 times, he will proclaim that he is drinking water, and mention that they are trying to "cut back". 11🙃
This is probably accurate. Are you psychic? How did you know this? Did you use the Reckin' Ball?

• Haha
My prediction is him making sure we know how Christ-like he is.
We know he reads here sooo. .
Hey Willy, why don't you play your Christ card and forgive us trolls on your livestream. You will come off as the bigger person.
But you have to REALLY sell it to make me believe it. Can you muster an emotional tear or two? Maybe place your hand to your heart.
No wait! Hold hands with Dawn and say a quick prayer for us! Then wipe at your eyes with a tissue to really bring it home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just hoping someone asks for bar recommendations again so Dawn can say “what kind of bar? Like a salad bar?”

I’m actually going to tune in tomorrow. Last live was WAY too much fun, I can only hope to be as entertained again. My other hopes are: Dawn doesn’t suffer another mortal wound, and Side Piece Rhonda is back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you guys are all making pretty accurate predictions. In my day, the Reckon Ball was a Magic Eight Ball.

WELL ….My prediction is that tomorrow will be like every other Sunday night. Will ACTUALLY starts off by rambling about ……WELL……DEFENLY, he’ll bring up all his ……WELL……ICONIC …upcoming plans. He’ll ACTUALLY look into the camera and get that little glint in his eye , then tell us he ACTUALLY can’t tell us his plans, because , you know….he doesn’t want to spoil the SUPPRIZE.
I doubt much will be said regarding last week, unless the masses of WELL………FOLKS in the chat start acting ..,,WELL …..childish….then he’ll DEFENLY begin another ICONIC banning spree for those FOLKS who don’t praise him for his ICONIC filming skills, his excellent descriptions and his ……WELL…… magical way with words .

There will be unmatched numbers of cousin’s neighbor’s birthdays , dog’s wisdom teeth got pulled, their friend’s goat needing prayers for his protruding buck teeth . And don’t forget Little BOOGER who can’t keep his Dog Chow down.

There will be ……WELL……an ICONIC number of prayers handed out and singing high into the…..WELL……heavens above…….

I know all in attendance will be blessed in many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you guys are all making pretty accurate predictions. In my day, the Reckon Ball was a Magic Eight Ball.

WELL ….My prediction is that tomorrow will be like every other Sunday night. Will ACTUALLY starts off by rambling about ……WELL……DEFENLY, he’ll bring up all his ……WELL……ICONIC …upcoming plans. He’ll ACTUALLY look into the camera and get that little glint in his eye , then tell us he ACTUALLY can’t tell us his plans, because , you know….he doesn’t want to spoil the SUPPRIZE.
I doubt much will be said regarding last week, unless the masses of WELL………FOLKS in the chat start acting ..,,WELL …..childish….then he’ll DEFENLY begin another ICONIC banning spree for those FOLKS who don’t praise him for his ICONIC filming skills, his excellent descriptions and his ……WELL…… magical way with words .

There will be unmatched numbers of cousin’s neighbor’s birthdays , dog’s wisdom teeth got pulled, their friend’s goat needing prayers for his protruding buck teeth . And don’t forget Little BOOGER who can’t keep his Dog Chow down.

There will be ……WELL……an ICONIC number of prayers handed out and singing high into the…..WELL……heavens above…….

Little Booger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
We know he reads here sooo. .
Hey Willy, why don't you play your Christ card and forgive us trolls on your livestream. You will come off as the bigger person.
But you have to REALLY sell it to make me believe it. Can you muster an emotional tear or two? Maybe place your hand to your heart.
No wait! Hold hands with Dawn and say a quick prayer for us! Then wipe at your eyes with a tissue to really bring it home!!
Or heal someone. Start with something easy. Your nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I am stoked

Reactions: 5
I thought they were going to Orlando in January? "We are gonna meet up with vloggers at Disney, but not film it".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.