Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go Barbara.
Good God, he is arrogant, isn’t he ? Telling her he doubts she’ll miss any of his shows. I hope I’m around to see his fan club slowly jumping ship.

I have a question for you guys that are long time followers of Will’s channel, or that live down there and have met him.

Did he have a completely different set of fans a couple years back, or are all these people the same crowd that have always been with him ? I’ve only been watching for maybe 8 or 9 months.

Reactions: 6
Good God, he is arrogant, isn’t he ? Telling her he doubts she’ll miss any of his shows. I hope I’m around to see his fan club slowly jumping ship.

I have a question for you guys that are long time followers of Will’s channel, or that live down there and have met him.

Did he have a completely different set of fans a couple years back, or are all these people the same crowd that have always been with him ? I’ve only been watching for maybe 8 or 9 months.
People come and go. It's hard to keep track of his regular audience since they all blend together. Few of them have any sort of personality. There have been some regulars who I think have gotten banned over nothing or something petty, as well as some leaving on their own accord. As far as the types of viewers go, it's always been the same. I remember when I first started watching he was excited to talk about nursing homes playing his videos.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.