Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will, literally no one said they wanted you to go live now because they can’t watch on Sunday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the heads up, my first time watching a train wreak happen live in action

Will, literally no one said they wanted you to go live now because they can’t watch on Sunday night.
Don’t forget his massive fan base from overseas . They could fill a boat 🛳 full of his overseas fans ……

Maybe not an ocean liner , but at least a dinghy . 🛶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he do somthing to the chat? Like I know he bans a ton of people but it's incredibly slow, I don't think I've seen a chat move as slow as his even with less viewers watching

🥇 WILL CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH 🏆

Lose a few pounds and cut back on the salt .

***Any ideals on which local business reached out to sell Will’s merch ?

• Haha
Will, you are a 45 year-old man with huge pimples on your face. This shouldn't be happening. Puberty was 30 years ago. It means that you don't wash thoroughly or at all.
Postcards are going out. 😂😂😂😂
Which ones? The postcards from October, November, December, January or February? Or are the Patreons getting five postcards at once?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he do somthing to the chat? Like I know he bans a ton of people but it's incredibly slow, I don't think I've seen a chat move as slow as his even with less viewers watching
You can put chat on a slow scroll mode so it slows so you can read it

Reactions: 4
If Dawn got a bunch of clothes from Will from Christmas wouldn’t you wear a new outfit out to a concert of Friday with your friends? This is February and no sign of any new clothes. He is such a liar.

🥇 WILL CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH 🏆

Lose a few pounds and cut back on the salt .

***Any ideals on which local business reached out to sell Will’s merch ?
No way an obese man does not have high blood pressure or elevated cholesterol. His glucose could be elevated with it running in his family and he eats so much garbage!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.