Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a few minutes in and their internet quit.

Did ya use your debit card to pay the bill, Willionaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will did your check to the internet provider bounce? That must be the reason for the issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gee, I hope Will's credit card didn't get declined for this month's internet bill :ROFLMAO:

Only a few minutes in and their internet quit.

Did ya use your debit card to pay the bill, Willionaire?
I had the same thought LOL

Oooops, my bad. It must have been "charged twice" and Will is going to "call the manager on Monday to straighten it out"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take 2.........just as fuzzy as Take 1.

But one of the genius followers in the chat suggested the "blurriness could be from the new lighting"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet they don’t even pay for it - they tap into the neighbor’s wifi.
You mean the neighbors who he wants to keep just as neighbors? Who he wants to keep just a neighborly relationship with? Who he doesn't really talk to? Who according to willy must think he is some crazy person with all of his filming? How would they know he is YT famous if he doesn't film his compound, for security reasons?

Reactions: 5
You mean the neighbors who he wants to keep just as neighbors? Who he wants to keep just a neighborly relationship with? Who he doesn't really talk to? Who according to willy must think he is some crazy person with all of his filming? How would they know he is YT famous if he doesn't film his compound, for security reasons?
the same one Will outed last winter for "having the Mr. McNasties"

Will and Dawn are in the jeep right now headed to Chris and Mindy's - to mooch off their internet like they mooch everything else from them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Awe man! I tuned in to see what was happening and it’s lights out for them. They’ve even taken down the short first try from this evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
✨✨📢 ATTENTION ✨✨📢

The YITS Sunday Night Worship Service has had to close due to technical difficulties.

Please just email your donations , so Brother Will can FEED HIS FLOCK. *

(* his own Cake-Hole)

and minister to the Girl Scouts ……

and help Little Old Ladies across the street.

• Haha
Still not good quality. Here's a thought...you don't have to livestream. You already did it earlier today.

Please tell me there are people here who comment during these extravaganzas? I do from time to time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.