Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he talking about eating out a wet meal at Cooter's?

Have I entered the Twilight Zone???

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 1.41.29 PM.png

So Will read this comment.........and his answer was "Yeah......they charged us twice. So I am gonna need to call the Manager on Monday and figure that out. But yeah, they charged us twice."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A clean bill of health? LOL yeah rrrrrright, what a liar. Who's his doctor, Dr Pepper?

• Haha
I was getting Litty at a 1 year olds birthday party and missed the live.
Are they going live later tonight as well?

Reactions: 3
Yes , they said around the regular time ( 7 or so )
I don’t see the point in them going live in the afternoon when they’re going live at night anyway. How much revenue could they possibly get from a short stream? More likely he does it because he loves to hear himself talk (and give out misinformation).

Reactions: 6
I don’t see the point in them going live in the afternoon when they’re going live at night anyway. How much revenue could they possibly get from a short stream? More likely he does it because he loves to hear himself talk (and give out misinformation).
Gotta feed the fame monster. Clearly, he has no other interests than YT and his flock.

Reactions: 7
I can’t remember what new Something Or Other that Will said he’d talk about more tonight. He always tells people he’s got a surprise , or we can’t tell you all of it now , or that’s a secret , we’ll surprise you later.
Anyhow, tonight will just be a continuation of every other Sunday…… Will talking on …….and on…..and on .

I watched part of the CATS live streams and loved the part with the girl scouts. It really showed how his imagination works. He told the girl scouts that they are youtubers live streaming and they didn't say anything so he told them again(no reaction the second time either). For whatever reason he thought he was going to be live a Mr. Beast type character and blow their mind with how charitable he was buying one box of each. The girls said thanks, but no big life-changing reaction or anything. This did not stop Will's imagination though. After they left Will kept talking about the interaction over and over and over. If it wasn't an 8 hour live stream I would go through and count, but I wouldn't be surprised if he brought it up 6 or 7 more times. In Will's head, the girl scouts had their mind blown that this crazy youtuber came up and bought one of each and they have never seen anything like that. In reality, he bought $30 worth of cookies.... nothing to write home about.

I imagine this is how the live stream tonight will go:
-Hey everybody how's everyone doing tonight?
-Hi Loggy Doggy, hi Blondie, hi Timothy Farmer
-We got a lot of stuff coming up
-It was Alice Cooper's 74th birthday
-We just got in the car looking for backroads/trouble/adventure
-Going to talk to the bank about Starbucks issue
-Talk about the shower scene
-"And I was like give me one of everything"girl scout cookie talk and try them
-Stay tuned
-So busy
-Goodnight Loggy Doggy, goodnight Blondie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So you read a question and don't answer. Shows how little they comprehend what is being asked or said.

Dawn's hair looks good according to a stan.....blurry live stream does magic yet a again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.