Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why aren't all the peasants in Ashville bowing down and throwing roses at King Will's feet as he waddles by and boasts about his fat wallet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey guys.
on Chris’s live stream tonight , Will brings up his Shower Scenes. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On Chris's livestream, Will claims he shows water pressure in showers and he started singing for fun. He admitted he's not showering because he people will zoom in and try to see him "in the buff". Will then miscaracterizes what @FloridaResidentEdits did, claiming she wanted to "see him in the buff". Will, it's about you, your pimples and general unclean appearance, not about "seeing you in the buff".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hey guys.
on Chris’s live stream tonight , Will brings up his Shower Scenes. 😂
Haha - I was just listening to that. For someone who says to ignore the trolls, he sure doesn’t practice what he preaches. It kills him that he can’t get FRE’s stuff taken down. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know about you, but my bank constantly denies my debit card anytime I leave town, leave my house or even cross the street. I even look at a Starbucks and it gets denied.

Will probably has five cards just like he has five red swimming shirts.
Had it only happen once years ago. It red flagged my account when I used it in my state and then another state halfway across the country same day. All it did was send me a text and email that is associated with my account to electronically say this was correct. Never denied, just a confirmation.

Had it only happen once years ago. It red flagged my account when I used it in my state and then another state halfway across the country same day. All it did was send me a text and email that is associated with my account to electronically say this was correct. Never denied, just a confirmation.
Yeah coming back from florida once we had gotten gas in florida then again when we crossed into Alabama and we got a text about “did you make these purchases yes or no” we said yes and no issue. Our bank is awesome about making sure there is no fraud and I was glad they checked.

But how many red swimming shirts do you own?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to change the subject but I always forget to mention if anyone notices that Dawn calls EVERY closet a walk in closet.
Everyone knows it's only a walk in closet if Nate is sleeping in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
LMAO I'm only up the the part where they meet up with the douchebag Shelby guy. Dawn is hilarious trying to talk cars with him. "What year izzit? Oh woww. Ohhhh it's a 5 on the floor! Ya gotta have da shifta! It's allaboot da shifta!"

• Haha
How do 4 adults not know about Google Maps?
They are asking the viewers how do they get home?
How do these people survive?

• Haha
Oh I gotta go look for that LOLOL 😳
I must be a complete idiot but I watched where Chris bought some T’s but I didn’t see Will try to buy anything. Where does his card get declined? 43:47 is them in their seats.

And that is the difference between willy and Chris. Chris and Mindy have real jobs and do YT for fun. They have money to spend on what they enjoy and don't have to rely on the kindness of the flock to support their lifestyle. Will is obsessed with filming and Dawn is over it. Her recent comments are very telling of how much she hates all the filming.

Willionaire forgot to tell the bank he was traveling less than 100 miles from home 😒😒😒 sorry willy it doesn't work that way.
He withdrew all his money at Harrahs to gamble with.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well if Will's broke, from gambling at Harrah's, he'll be doing a super chat soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.