Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To quote Jenn Tracker, the unwell, are real 😍

Remember they don't like fancy lettuce.
Yes, they only like the most nutritional-deficit lettuce they can consume: Iceberg. Besides hydration, there's not much benefit to eating it. I stopped buying that years ago. Romaine and green leaf taste so much better (the former I know they don't like...lol).

Reactions: 6
Yes, they only like the most nutritional-deficit lettuce they can consume: Iceberg. Besides hydration, there's not much benefit to eating it. I stopped buying that years ago. Romaine and green leaf taste so much better (the former I know they don't like...lol).
Perhaps they should try butter lettuce....it has the word butter in it.

butter-paula-deen.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I tried to think of a reason why anyone would be jealous of those two and all I came up with is they live close to the National Park. Other than that, I’m usually thanking god I’m not them.

8E80531B-9C41-4D69-BB32-783CE41A1571.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Few things to note from the Chubby's review:

-I feel like he was trying to refrain from the usual food review words and phrases, which caused him to do the same exact thing on every item he tried. Take a (large) bite, chew while giving a small nod and a semi-blank look mixed with deep thought. Say "Oh Wow" "That's actually pretty good" after every single thing that you try. Nothing new, but this video is one of the worst offenders for reviewing all food the same way.

-Dawn almost said piping hot at one point but just said it was hot. She also murmured something about flavor. Different flavor, good flavor? I'm not sure. Regardless didn't say it has a lot of flavor.

- We repreat the same story/information several times during the video. There is another Chubby's. We reviewed the Chubby's. Dawn had a club sandwich. Read the menu and show it all, then show it all again. At this point, I think Will is aware that he does this, but knows that him and Dawn are so unentertaining that they wouldn't be able to fill a video without repeating themselves.

- Why get so close to the food with the camera?

- Back at the jeep and maybe once or twice during the rest we had some quick edits. It's taken years of complaints, but he is finally doing some sort of editing on mistakes in the videos. The outro was slightly different as well as rehearsed.

-Still throwing out unconfirmed information such as the menus being different without just walking in and asking or saying "I looked on my phone and the menus are the same".

All in all this is just another example of the fact that Will reads here and watches FRE. Things we complain about are being removed from the videos and I know he is coaching Dawn on things to say or not to say. So sad.

Reactions: 10

-I feel like he was trying to refrain from the usual food review words and phrases, which caused him to do the same exact thing on every item he tried. Take a (large) bite, chew while giving a small nod and a semi-blank look mixed with deep thought. Say "Oh Wow" "That's actually pretty good" after every single thing that you try. Nothing new, but this video is one of the worst offenders for reviewing all food the same way.

-Dawn almost said piping hot at one point but just said it was hot. She also murmured something about flavor. Different flavor, good flavor? I'm not sure. Regardless didn't say it has a lot of flavor.

- We repreat the same story/information several times during the video. There is another Chubby's. We reviewed the Chubby's. Dawn had a club sandwich. Read the menu and show it all, then show it all again. At this point, I think Will is aware that he does this, but knows that him and Dawn are so unentertaining that they wouldn't be able to fill a video without repeating themselves.

- Back at the jeep and maybe once or twice during the rest we had some quick edits. It's taken years of complaints, but he is finally doing some sort of editing on mistakes in the videos. The outro was slightly different as well as rehearsed.

-Still throwing out unconfirmed information such as the menus being different without just walking in and asking or saying "I looked on my phone and the menus are the same".

All in all this is just another example of the fact that Will reads here and watches FRE. Things we complain about are being removed from the videos and I know he is coaching Dawn on things to say or not to say. So sad.
I agree they are adjusting what they say on their videos based on what they read here. But it’s never going to help. They suck at vlogging and nothing will ever change that. I also don’t believe for one second that he’s doing it to better himself. He’s doing it because he reads here how much we think he sucks, and it really grinds his gears. Hi Will. 👋

Reactions: 12
I agree they are adjusting what they say on their videos based on what they read here. But it’s never going to help. They suck at vlogging and nothing will ever change that. I also don’t believe for one second that he’s doing it to better himself. He’s doing it because he reads here how much we think he sucks, and it really grinds his gears. Hi Will. 👋
Will: "They are just trolls guys, ignore what they say"
Also Will: "Dawn do this intro, the trolls say you don't talk enough"

Reactions: 11

If Willy starts censoring out all the words he can't pronounce , he's going to have to start miming his videos. #freeDawn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me, the biggest takeaway from the Chubby's video was that they didn't talk with their mouths full - for once. It only took hundreds of of food reviews, but they finally did it. See, Will, the trolls aren't always wrong. Progress!

Reactions: 7
For me, the biggest takeaway from the Chubby's video was that they didn't talk with their mouths full - for once. It only took hundreds of of food reviews, but they finally did it. See, Will, the trolls aren't always wrong. Progress!
My biggest takeaway was he pronounced Cordon Bleu correctly. Sure it was edited, but it was correct! I would have bet he would have glazed past that one. So he does know how to read and pronounce things correctly. Was the other just him trying to be an animated, dumb hillbilly schtick?

Thought they were trying to eat healthier. Dawn goes out of her way to point out that they got water. Then held up the Pepsi log cup and assured the camera that it was just water. Ok 🤷‍♀️ Also pointed out that french fries are bad for you with a shrug.
Then here comes Big Boy Will's loaded plate with steak and mash potatoes with gravy overall, fried okra and a roll. All of the food there looked disgusting. Hard pass.
Doesn't help that Dawn ALWAYS have food and crumbs all over her mouth the entire time they eat. Do they not get napkins at these places? Is she unable to get food into her mouth correctly?

-------------------
Holy crap. Dawn might break something with her over the top (for her) engagement with the end review in the car. Willy is definitely hearing how he doesn't let her talk and what a zombie she is. He's definitely coaching her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is not on Will and Dawn but was I the only person grossed out this was a grand opening and the menu already had food dried all over it🤢
Menus are so gross to hold

• Sick
Did anyone notice Dawn is now carrying a coach purse and no backpack purse. I wonder which stan sent that to her ?

Will is a rude jerk !!
I mean does he think he’s being cute because all it shows is that we are right and he is nothing but a bleeping asshole

Did anyone notice Dawn is now carrying a coach purse and no backpack purse. I wonder which stan sent that to her ?

Will is a rude jerk !!
She got it during their Christmas haul, I forget which stan sent it. If I remember correctly she acted underwhelmed. Will is a fool if he thinks anyone believes they planned to leave the toothpick in. His attempt at sarcasm is laughable.

Reactions: 6
She got it during their Christmas haul, I forget which stan sent it. If I remember correctly she acted underwhelmed. Will is a fool if he thinks anyone believes they planned to leave the toothpick in. His attempt at sarcasm is laughable.
Wow I remember the Coach Wallets they got did not realize some fool sent a purse also. What idiots.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.