Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew ew eww, y’all weren’t joking about SMF. Their live made me criiinge even without the YITS ass kissing. I can’t understand that woman half the time and she seems very fake with all the sucking up tonight.

Reactions: 7
Ew ew eww, y’all weren’t joking about SMF. Their live made me criiinge even without the YITS ass kissing. I can’t understand that woman half the time and she seems very fake with all the sucking up tonight.
So is willionaire like the godfather of the Smokies, seems Iike they are kissing the ring of Vito? Wonder who the real bully/troll is 🙄

They claim they are in it for fun, not to grow their channel, but then they kiss Will’s fat greasy ass. So, they are obviously lying and are looking to grow their channel. And I cringe seeing them put their girls in the videos. There are so many creepers out there. Why not try to protect your kids instead of parading them around on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't blame SMF or anyone trying to play nice with YITS or any other local creator. If I was them, I wouldn't want the hassle of dealing with stans, etc. It's a small area. You're going to run into them. It's makes your life easier to just get along.

Reactions: 3
I don't blame SMF or anyone trying to play nice with YITS or any other local creator. If I was them, I wouldn't want the hassle of dealing with stans, etc. It's a small area. You're going to run into them. It's makes your life easier to just get along.
Being cordial and getting along with no drama is one thing. Straight out ass licking is another. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone put together a Will dictionary? To catalogue his unique words and phrases such as Johnny Carnino's, Valentimes, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leave it to those two to make a beautiful cabin seem like the most boring place on earth. I had to stop watching after the third time he said “pellows“ instead of “pillows”.

Leave it to those two to make a beautiful cabin seem like the most boring place on earth. I had to stop watching after the third time he said “pellows“ instead of “pillows”.
Well then you missed when they put themselves on the big screen in the home movie theater.

• Sick
  • Wow
Well then you missed when they put themselves on the big screen in the home movie theater.
They put them self on every TV in every room I didn’t watch it minute for a minute I scanned to see each room it was so disgusting and narcissistic of them to do that, yet I am not surprised

• Sick
They put them self on every TV in every room I didn’t watch it minute for a minute I scanned to see each room it was so disgusting and narcissistic of them to do that, yet I am not surprised
There are older videos where they watch their vlogs on the TV WHILE THEY ARE STAYING AT THE CABINS! Narcissism much?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How would Will know what bath water feels like?

I love how he points out YITS on all of the TV, but never once mentioned the arcade machine downstairs until he added it on at the end. Clearly he forgot. That's our Will!

Also, the cabin is 'immacalit'. That's own Dawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lay yer head on tha pallows and listen to the rain on the ruff

Reactions: 4
"Glasses for drinking."

Gee, thanks, Dawn. I would have never known what to do with those. What's next, Dawn? "Here's the toilet paper in case you want to wipe your ass."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Sundays tit show and want to know why willionaire has to make gestures to describe a "big man". Look in the mirror willy and stop being a garbage human.

They sooooo overdid the new cabin review and they had THEMSELVES playing on every tv in the place! Ohhhhhh! Looky! A stove, a fridge, a tv, dishes and soap 🤭 its all soooooo wonderful and a great big tub, i mean pool in the basement! Geez! 🙄 such overkill's and so much fake sugar! This review took the cake! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I guarantee that they didn't stay this time so they can come back, bring the family and make another video. They'll get a twofer out of the deal.

They sooooo overdid the new cabin review and they had THEMSELVES playing on every tv in the place! Ohhhhhh! Looky! A stove, a fridge, a tv, dishes and soap 🤭 its all soooooo wonderful and a great big tub, i mean pool in the basement! Geez! 🙄 such overkill's and so much fake sugar! This review took the cake! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Totally agree !! It was disgustingly over the top !!

I guarantee that they didn't stay this time so they can come back, bring the family and make another video. They'll get a twofer out of the deal.
Yeah they will want to stay a free night when the price jumps to $2,000+ a night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.