Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My biggest takeaway was he pronounced Cordon Bleu correctly. Sure it was edited, but it was correct! I would have bet he would have glazed past that one. So he does know how to read and pronounce things correctly. Was the other just him trying to be an animated, dumb hillbilly schtick?

Thought they were trying to eat healthier. Dawn goes out of her way to point out that they got water. Then held up the Pepsi log cup and assured the camera that it was just water. Ok šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Also pointed out that french fries are bad for you with a shrug.
Then here comes Big Boy Will's loaded plate with steak and mash potatoes with gravy overall, fried okra and a roll. All of the food there looked disgusting. Hard pass.
Doesn't help that Dawn ALWAYS have food and crumbs all over her mouth the entire time they eat. Do they not get napkins at these places? Is she unable to get food into her mouth correctly?

-------------------
Holy crap. Dawn might break something with her over the top (for her) engagement with the end review in the car. Willy is definitely hearing how he doesn't let her talk and what a zombie she is. He's definitely coaching her.
Agree and, that ring is as fake as my hair color!

Did anyone notice Dawn is now carrying a coach purse and no backpack purse. I wonder which stan sent that to her ?

Will is a rude jerk !!
Pretty sure it is smokey mountain man. Ive watched them open gifts from him.
saw Coach wallets for both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sick with ā€œMr. McNastiesā€ ( fully vaccinated) and going crazy. I saw something about Buc-ees which made me remember something from YITSā€™s live stream of Buc-ees in north Georgia. In the first few minutes, he mentions ā€œwho likes beaver? Thereā€™s plenty of beaver hereā€ and that someone told him to ask that. šŸ˜‚ I went back to watch it. That video was packed full of Will being so obnoxious. This isnā€™t in order, but hereā€™s what I remembered and found in my boredom.

*He says that Smoky Mountain Hiker and Mindy are moderators for that live stream at one point. A few minutes later, he gets on to them for being on their phones.

*He loudly tells Chris about wanting to buy the stuffed or blow up Buc-ee in the back of some truck within earshot of the owner/CEO/partner/whatever. (~1:19:00).

*At 1:10: the CEO says ā€œyā€™all probably want to go back in and get some beaver nuggets?ā€ At 1:11:35, ā€œIā€™ve been eating beaver nuggets as long as I can remember. Then at ~1:23:00, he says ā€œthe first one I went to was in Alabamaā€ which opened in 2019.

I have covid brain fog so forgive my disorganization, please!

**When he mentions his first Buc-ees experience, it was to someone off camera. Obviously it was to someone associated with the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sick with ā€œMr. McNastiesā€ ( fully vaccinated) and going crazy. I saw something about Buc-ees which made me remember something from YITSā€™s live stream of Buc-ees in north Georgia. In the first few minutes, he mentions ā€œwho likes beaver? Thereā€™s plenty of beaver hereā€ and that someone told him to ask that. šŸ˜‚ I went back to watch it. That video was packed full of Will being so obnoxious. This isnā€™t in order, but hereā€™s what I remembered and found in my boredom.

*He says that Smoky Mountain Hiker and Mindy are moderators for that live stream at one point. A few minutes later, he gets on to them for being on their phones.

*He loudly tells Chris about wanting to buy the stuffed or blow up Buc-ee in the back of some truck within earshot of the owner/CEO/partner/whatever. (~1:19:00).

*At 1:10: the CEO says ā€œyā€™all probably want to go back in and get some beaver nuggets?ā€ At 1:11:35, ā€œIā€™ve been eating beaver nuggets as long as I can remember. Then at ~1:23:00, he says ā€œthe first one I went to was in Alabamaā€ which opened in 2019.

**When he mentions his first Buc-ees experience, it was to someone off camera. Obviously it was to someone associated with the store.
Hope you get well soon šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hope you feel better soon. Maybe we can get willy to pray for you on the next live. Willionaire is desperate for buc-ees to recognize him. He said they have been in contact with him because they like his video and wanted to use it in an advertisement. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New upload from Smoky Mountain Follies
First, this video is amazing.

Second, and I am being very serious, might Dawn have an addiction of some kind? She wants to get out of the car to get beverages when a drive-thru would have been easier (possibly to take something off camera)? When she comes back she's noticeably slurring her words. Caffeine doesn't do that. Her behavior and posture also changes. Did she need a beverage to help swallow whatever she may (or may not) have taken? After so much time on the livestream it felt like she needed her fix to make her time in the car more bearable. I get that caffeine can make people excited, jittery or hyper, but Dawn's behavior seems more than just a coffee fix.

These are just thoughts and questions.
I sincerely hope I am wrong in my speculation. Any observations or better explanations of her sometimes erratic behavior?

Reactions: 9
First, this video is amazing.

Second, and I am being very serious, might Dawn have an addiction of some kind? She wants to get out of the car to get beverages when a drive-thru would have been easier (possibly to take something off camera)? When she comes back she's noticeably slurring her words. Caffeine doesn't do that. Her behavior and posture also changes. Did she need a beverage to help swallow whatever she may (or may not) have taken? After so much time on the livestream it felt like she needed her fix to make her time in the car more bearable. I get that caffeine can make people excited, jittery or hyper, but Dawn's behavior seems more than just a coffee fix.

These are just thoughts and questions.
I sincerely hope I am wrong in my speculation. Any observations or better explanations of her sometimes erratic behavior?
The bigger mystery is that It wasn't even coffee, it was hot chocolate. I think she took some meds and got loopy. I was afraid she was having a stroke or seizure

dizzy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m just guessing here. I think Dawn was so sick of listening to Will run his mouth, she just wanted an excuse to get out of the car. Try being boxed up in there with him for 2 hours . Itā€™d make anyone act a little goofy. I like these videos where Dawn starts backtalking him a little bit. It shows she has some fight left in her.

Get Well Soon @stitch123 .

Excellent job on the new video , @SmokyMountainFollies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will, next time you are getting constructive criticism from some random person who only has 15 subscribers, show them this:
YITS.png

The back of the card would list all of the bonus credentials such as "Distant relative to Dr. Suess" "Experienced in management for a plant a young age" "Keen eye for fruitful investments" "Unloaded delivery trucks for Walmart and currently a local vlogger- The two hardest jobs known to man"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I figured it out. Dawn is a fembot and she was short circuiting. Under that innocent floppy hat, its all circuitry and wires.
Makes sense, because Will is Dr Evil

fembot-robot.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does this fat slob always say they wonā€™t be able to finish all their food and will be taking it to go? Will, you arenā€™t fooling anyone.

• Heart
I tried watching this one but I'm just going to ask for a recap or timestamps of anything good. I got to where they were showing the room and had to stop. It sounds like they are reading from a children's book when looking at the room. "What is this here? Look it's a chair!" I guess it's the Dr. Suess heritage in him coming out.

They just look around the room and poorly describe everything they see. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they said that the room has 4 walls. I stopped watching the hotel reviews and just a few minutes of this reminded me why. It blows my mind that there are people watching this who think it's fun and exciting.

• Haha
That bleeping fatass filmed himself in the shower on todayā€™s vlog šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
In the shower - but not taking a shower. Itā€™s all for show to prove to us he actually bathes. Spoiler alert: he doesnā€™t. Tattle Life - living rent free in Willā€™s head since 2021. Hi Will. šŸ‘‹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m just guessing here. I think Dawn was so sick of listening to Will run his mouth, she just wanted an excuse to get out of the car. Try being boxed up in there with him for 2 hours . Itā€™d make anyone act a little goofy. I like these videos where Dawn starts backtalking him a little bit. It shows she has some fight left in her.

Get Well Soon @stitch123 .

Excellent job on the new video , @SmokyMountainFollies.
Or maybe she just had to use the bathroom. It's Ok. It wasn't a Mexican restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.