Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t fatass Will claim her ring was 2 carats?

Does not look like it?
He said he has bought her several wedding rings (for whatever reason). I'm assuming the 2k rock is in their vault in Switzerland with the rest of his investment savings. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will's now showering, wearing fresh clothes and not talking with his mouth full. We on this board might finally teach Will some manners and turn him into a gentleman one of these days. It's just like Pygmalion, only heavy on the pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling this is the nicest hotel he's ever been in.
While standing by the fireplace he should have thrown Dawn's nasty fugly knitted hat in.
---------
Wait, an ice bucket is for....getting ice??? You can put actual ice in it? SMDH.
Thank you, Captain Obvious of room reviews.
The most important part is the bathroom?
I guess thank you for not filming the bed and say, " Where all the magic happens." :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
We are training him! They ordered the fried green tomatoes appetizer. He first said "fried green turhmaters" then IMMEDIATELY corrected himself to say it correctly the rest of the time.
Good job, Willy! You are learning!!

The pizza looks disgusting.
Dawn started to make her stink face, it was edited out. Bwahaha
---‐---------
NOOOOOO! I thought you lot were joking. He actually filmed another shower. Then said, "that was for you folks that wanted an extended shower scene. What's wrong with you folks? (Chuckle)"
I didn't think he was so fragile that he would try to prove he bathes!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Will at 13:40: “I don’t think the Lodge allows pets.” Wrong again fat boy. Maybe do your homework next time.

9241B809-C6F2-4E66-8CAF-6A1EEB3F52A4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Will does zero research and just wings every review and makes up lies on the fly with his diarrhea-of-the-mouth rambling. I feel bad for tourists who actually try to watch these videos for correct information. Will is ruining their vacations. At least re-check your lies during editing man

rhod-leeanne-locken.gif

Reactions: 9
Wow, they're at an Alice Cooper concert. Nothing says, "I'm Christian," like going to such a thing. Blasphemers...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel bad for the people sitting next to them. Guarantee he won't shut the duck up the entire time

Reactions: 10
Barf he is still filming and signing. STFU Will.

Where's the Alice Cooper information? I don't follow any of their social media accounts.
He is live streaming from the concert. I did not get a notification when they went live.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.