Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, Dawn said she likes the “Elmo” restaurant. Took me a second to figure out she was saying ”Alamo”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hooray for no more food reviews! That means no more seeing him shove food in his face👏👏👏win!

Reactions: 7
Talking about graves and not mentioning Cashew Paul..... This for sure means he is banned. Does anyone know why Cashew Paul isn't around anymore?

Reactions: 5
Of course Will is a fan of Nomatic Fanatic. He's a bigger scammer than Will. I wish FRE would do videos on him.

Ok Will we know you are finally meeting up with Timothy Farmer because we mentioned in here how you kept stringing him along.

"I watch the same clips over and over. Watch it 20 times, then watch it again before I upload". Just remember that every time you watch a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he is using a filter on this studio camera now? He says new lighting. I think he is trying to make himself not look so gross 🤮.

Reactions: 4
Dawn is on speed tonight.

He pronounces salsa "sellsa". And yet he pronounces celebration "salabration". One of the mysteries of life.

He disproves the theory that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.