Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will just lied again. Bucee's gas prices are NOT ever the lowest. They are always higher than surrounding small gas stations. Costco is where you get the cheapest gas.

These idiots who are supposed to be experts on Gatlinburg dont even know about the Mysterious Mansion. They said its at Disney lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Guess what? Seasons 101 is open, according to its website. Will is so stupid.

We should call 865-381-2101 on Monday and ask if they are open. Let them know Will from Yankee in the South said that they have been closed since the pandemic. It's The Apple Barn all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He keeps talking about a MAGA cafe at Gatlinburg but is being coy about "getting political". Oh boy

Reactions: 6
Guess what? Seasons 101 is open, according to its website. Will is so stupid.

We should call 865-381-2101 on Monday and ask if they are open. Let them know Will from Yankee in the South said that they have been closed since the pandemic. It's The Apple Barn all over again.
Smoky Mtn Trout House is also open for both dining and take out. Will said it was closed.

Reactions: 5
Political Science 101 with professor Will 😂😂😂

And Dawn is bored....I swear she has the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s apparent that she hates doing lives and is bored to death with them I hope she keeps bleeping giving him hell go Dawn Go

Is Dawn high? What the hell is she doing with the cow vacuum? He was waxing serious and she is bored!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He just mentioned the trackers shopping for jackets … “bUt I dOnT wAtcH vLogs”

he’s such a liar

Hopefully someone can find a tool to view deleted comments in the chat, I know they exist for Twitch and other platforms. I think you can right-click and hit "inspect" on a message and find the message in the code, but it's not very easy and takes a lot of time.

Viewer asks what does the arts & crafts area have? Will responds that it has lots of artisans and crafts. Wow!! Thanks for the info

• Haha
Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 8.33.13 PM.png

Surprised this didn't get deleted. This used to be a common question like the AppleBarn that got him flustered.

Reactions: 3
So he wants to dress up like a Native American and stay in a Teepee…wow you racist trash

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.