Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I think so too. If he really swore off alchohol because a friend died of cirrhosis of the liver, then don't you think he would swear off unhealthy eating too since his Dad just died of diabetes? They were back at Taco Bell today and he drinks Mountain Dew every morning. He justified it by saying Taco Bell is lower carb than most fast food just because its not in a bun lol. These people just have no idea how to eat healthy even if they wanted to.

View attachment 1025155
"Maybe" his dad had cirrhosis of the liver alone with diabetes?
Are we sure this is his Mom’s car? It appears to be the same car as in last nights live vs this live from 5 years ago? at least the inside of the car looks the same ?
Its a 2008 Chrysler, its his moms, his mom has for sure 5...maybe 6 cars, a truck, mustang, charger, the 300 and i forgot the other one. He accidentally showed them in a live stream last summer. The yellow jeep is Dawns. 🚖

Reactions: 4
"Maybe" his dad had cirrhosis of the liver alone with diabetes?

Its a 2008 Chrysler, its his moms, his mom has for sure 5...maybe 6 cars, a truck, mustang, charger, the 300 and i forgot the other one. He accidentally showed them in a live stream last summer. The yellow jeep is Dawns. 🚖
Ok not to argue but I guess he has driven that car of hers for 5 years? Odd. I saw that livestream and I only recall seeing the mustang and a truck he said he was not going to show the other cars? his Mom has a jeep also.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the Smoky Mountain Live channel they did? Is the content any different or did they just think that by doing the same live-stream they always did but wearing headphones made them a podcast?
Where can I find this podcast they did?

Reactions: 1
Soooooo, had no real exposure to these people before FRE and watched some of their newest livestream. Uhh, yeah. It was a...yeah. That happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YT channel called Smoky Mountain Live. They have a link to it on the main YITS YT channel under the channels tab.
lol what an epic fail. It's the same shitshow livestream except they wear headphones for no reason at all. The headphones aren't even plugged in. Just faking everything as usual with them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
For next Sunday's live stream I'm going to make a bunch of offensive names that Will go over YITS heads. Things like "throat goat" "chicken head" "wet wet". See how many can get a shout out xd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The next time Will converses with Dawn or asks her a question, try closing your eyes and listen. Tell me that it doesn't sound like a ventriloquist talking to his dummy.

• Haha
I was checking out the old What About Dawn and the intro of one of the videos shows a short glimpse at Dawn with short hair and she looked cute.

1643567479170.png

1643567552252.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm no fan of Will's, but wasn't Dawn unemployed and at or near bankruptcy when they met? I don't think she has the capacity to adult on her own. Will and 'his' YouTube channel give her the opportunity to stay home and do puzzles all day. Neither of them are a prize, but I do have some sympathy for Will as it's obvious he pretty much has to run the household. She doesn't bring much to the table.

I'm no fan of Will's, but wasn't Dawn unemployed and at or near bankruptcy when they met? I don't think she has the capacity to adult on her own. Will and 'his' YouTube channel give her the opportunity to stay home and do puzzles all day. Neither of them are a prize, but I do have some sympathy for Will as it's obvious he pretty much has to run the household. She doesn't bring much to the table.
I either saw Dawn's employment history or they talked about it one time and remember she had a handful of jobs in the area. I have to imagine she gets government assistance. I don't really feel bad for Will because he is so controlling that he probably wouldn't have it any other way. Dawn has become such a big part of the channel that he wouldn't be able to do the channel solo with as much success. For some reason she has a lot of fans even if she does just say "got a lot of flavor".

That is what Will
said on a livestream in the past few months. He said she worked at a factory in Michigan and kept getting laid off and had a lot of debt. She moved in with him in MI and the she was able to use all her paycheck and paid off the debt on her own.

I have to give her credit for that. I have been a mortgage underwriter for 25 + years and have seen some ugly credit but at least she paid it all off and did not file for BK.

Reactions: 9
meh. they're both codependent idiot toddlers trapped in adult bodies

Last edited:
4 minutes in and we already had 2 birthday songs.......

"Disable Veteran" is in the chat - I am still trying to figure out if this is person is real or trolling them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.