Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.01.30-20_42_35.png

This can't be a real user name.
Also He is pissed about SMF putting out content of places before him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that even he is that stupid but apparently he is. Hey, Will, bad “ideal”. Really bad.
And now he’s trying to say like “people are going to get upset about it but oh well” with his bleeping smarmy smirk he is such a disgusting human being. I should get Modern Warrior on his ass.

Hey Colonizer

Do it. Make the video. I WILL REPORT YOU for racism and have it removed

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that even he is that stupid but apparently he is. Hey, Will, bad “ideal”. Really bad.
I say let's egg him on to do the cowboys/indians camp fight and also reviews of the Trump diner. He will lose half his "susscribers"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG WILL we are in your head again and Dawn also. Will we will hate watch you all we want and make fun of your ugly fat ass. We must be the group you are talking about.

Reactions: 6
Hey WILL we won’t give up. You will be exposed for the lying piece of trash you are.

You don’t move on. Every single live stream you talk about trolls.

Reactions: 6
So predictable. Knew he couldn’t make it through the livestream without getting on his troll soapbox. Poor Will. Needs everyone to lighten up and relax and let him live his racist life in peace. I sure hope FRE has this saved.

Them talking about doing another cabin video with SMH/CATS reminds me of when they rented a cabin and watched ATW videos and YITS videos.

Reactions: 4
Will just said, "Be humble about it"!?!?! He's the opposite of humble.

That's rich (unlike The Willionaire).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.