Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree he should leave them up but I can see him removing at some time soon. No idea on what she means ? Maybe it is him
not getting along with other SM vloggers ?
He will definitely remove it. But first he needs to find out what she is talking about. After she responds, he will delete the comment, block her, and call her a troll. How dare anyone say anything negative about the King of Gatlinburg. (Even if it’s true.)

EDIT: Looks like he already deleted it. I guess the big fat baby can’t handle any type of criticism. He is absolutely the male equivalent of Jenn Slacker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I quit watching after 30 minutes because it was sooooo boring. Sounds like it picked up at the end?

Reactions: 8
Yup I think so too. If he really swore off alchohol because a friend died of cirrhosis of the liver, then don't you think he would swear off unhealthy eating too since his Dad just died of diabetes? They were back at Taco Bell today and he drinks Mountain Dew every morning. He justified it by saying Taco Bell is lower carb than most fast food just because its not in a bun lol. These people just have no idea how to eat healthy even if they wanted to.

View attachment 1025155
And the dew is for headaches 🤣🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will quit lying the FRE videos and all of what you call trolls are in your head. It is so obvious each time you go live. You are not hiding it.
Luckily for him his followers are just as stupid as he is so he’s able to easily manipulate them into consuming whatever manure he dishes out.

I never knew these two before seeing them in the FREdits videos. Does anyone watch them for any reason besides all the clips look like a total train wreck? We saw the Heart Attack Grill one and my wife wife was like “Wth are these people? That doesn’t make we want to go there.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sped hate-watched the livestream.
Dawn's reaction when they started talking about alcohol. Jesus Christ. Grow up. She screamed, "Ewe! Yuck, yuck and double yuck!" While holding her nose. Same reaction I would expect from a toddler that was told alcohol is bad.
Someone commented the number of bored people watching a livestream. She made fun of them then stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry. Seriously?
Will pointed out a cigarette butt in the fire pit. Dawn screams- Gross!!!!
Someone asked about Disneyland. Dawn said she went when she was 10, so 50 years ago. Uhm Dawn, you are 48........(math).
How did she go from a healthy, Irish Pub going chic with a job to a toddler mentality that has tantrums, makes faces and can't dress herself?

Reactions: 8
As for the remark about where Will & Dawn met, he called it an Irish Pub ? In one of his videos ( it might have been their trip up to Michigan a year ago ) , him, Dawn and Denise were walking down a dark street. He pointed out a little bar and said that’s where they met. Looked like a Hole in the Wall Bar to me.

Here it is. 24:08 ….even Will calls it a BAR.

Last edited:
I am sure he said it and he is just a liar.

It was cute for a while.now it's just stupid.

Biff why are you begging ???
I read that too, OMGosh what an arss! That person is a real fool. And then instead of giving this person some relief, which is what he's looking for, Will replies "I understand" but no words of comfort like don't worry about it or we're good, or such. Will is so arrogant, he acts like a bishop lol this person will probably bow and kiss Will's ring when he sees Will again. Smh

Reactions: 9
As for the remark about where Will & Dawn met, he called it an Irish Pub ? In one of his videos ( it might have been their trip up to Michigan a year ago ) , him, Dawn and Denise were walking down a dark street. He pointed out a little bar and said that’s where they met. Looked like a Hole in the Wall Bar to me.

So, they don't drink but they met in a BAR....HMMMM🤔

• Haha

Will always seems to forget that the internet is forever.

F9C0C1B2-2320-41EA-8D61-E194E92B8F73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the heck? What is his deal? Begging for forgiveness from the almighty Will?!

Dawn just looks like a sloppy mess. That hair and then the stupid little red hat with the string under her chin?! looks like it is made for a child. There could be no other woman in Tennessee more in need of a makeover than her.
Dawn, 2 years ago, what happened? Here she has on eye makeup and 2 gold necklaces and 2 gold bracelet and that 2 kt diamond (?) ring he got her. (And of course the colorful BRA straps showing lol )
0D89B733-85FF-4EFA-A5C6-6B84FEDE144A.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Will’s BS response to earlier posting on his YT channel today
I’m glad people who have watched him a long time and were fans are finally seeing him for who he really is and calling him out on it. And he can lecture all he wants but that doesn’t change the fact that he is a racist.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.