Yankee in the South #3 Banning with glee, no winter coat for thee, but send gift cards so we eat for fre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the replies to Will’s comments. Interesting. I’m glad she pointed this out to him, as he’s definitely guilty of that. I’m still wondering what he means when he told her when we obsess over racism we hurt ourselves. Odd statement.

Reactions: 5
The idiot couldn't pronouce chili relleno

Ugh, there's nothing more disgusting than watching Free Willy's punchable fat face simultaneously inhale way too much food, grimace nods of approval, and give a thumbs up. 🤮
And pointing at the food with his pork fork while nodding his boars head with his face packed!

You guyzzzz....Will has dyslexia, bad grammar, and even blames spell check...but he is who he is 😂

Check out the live on What About Dawn channel, tacos for lunch, July 8, 2020, time stamp around 21:00.
No no! Its his Michigan accent! Says he in a live chat a couple months ago! 🙄 what a crock of 💩

• Sick
Is he? IS HE?? Lol. I found them during a live just like this once and followed at a distance. Mr. Paranoid figured me out and took off down some windy roads. I was never too close but it was fun. He claimed his life was in danger and threatened people on their next live.
Ok, so your why he takes his mommy's red Chrysler 300 instead of the jeep LOL 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻♥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will says “We are praying for you” in such a condescending way. Anyone who doesn’t fawn over him and praise him is a troll who needs Jesus. He really is a steaming pile of human waste.

D5319555-873F-4815-9C2B-8F0B901F50E8.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I totally agree. The praying is so phony. I find it strange when asked what religion they are in the chat they never respond.
The praying and the we love you statement makes my skin crawl. Grifter 101, make the sheep feel warm and fuzzy so they will buy what you are selling.

Reactions: 8
Are we sure this is his Mom’s car? It appears to be the same car as in last nights live vs this live from 5 years ago? at least the inside of the car looks the same ?
He said he owns 5 cars so he likes to rotate driving them. Liar. Just like he bought Dawn multiple wedding rings including a 2 carat diamond. Wonder if that was around the sane time they were stealing salad from that restaurant because they were too poor to buy food when not being hosted by Chris.

I totally agree. The praying is so phony. I find it strange when asked what religion they are in the chat they never respond.
Be vague about which religion so you don't have to learn their practices and beliefs to continue to pass yourself off as holier than thou.

I never knew these two before seeing them in the FREdits videos. Does anyone watch them for any reason besides all the clips look like a total train wreck? We saw the Heart Attack Grill one and my wife wife was like “Wth are these people? That doesn’t make we want to go there.”
I watch solely for the train wreck factor and not ashamed to admit it. I would would rather take my trips to the Smokies going in blindly than get incorrect information and child-like facial expressions that pass as a food review.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.