Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he thinks the roof on his childhood home is the actual same roof / tiles that were in place when he lived there, explains so much about his understanding of home upkeep.
No wonder he won't replace the roof on the crumbling tit-shack. The dumb ass seems to think asphalt shingles last 38+ years.
It's so irresponsible to even think about spending money on a trip to Italy, when his roof and deck are about to collapse.
Take care of your home tit-shack first, you cheapass lazy bum!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is this video for? Why would anyone want to know his memories of his elementary school? He’s not a celebrity and we aren’t his mamaw, so none of this is precious or heartwarming.
Way to go visit Dong’s family and make the entire day about you, Will.
The fact that he thinks the roof on his childhood home is the actual same roof / tiles that were in place when he lived there, explains so much about his understanding of home upkeep.
Two things:
1) people come up and tell them that they like their videos, so Will does believe he's a celebrity.

2) He's in Michigan and needs to make content. He doesn't plan. He's got no ideas. So he makes a video on his favorite subject: himself

Also, if YITS are going to Italy, what are the odds they'll get pickpocketed in Rome? I can't wait to see them frustrated because the food doesn't taste like Olive Garden. Is there Burger King in Italy? We're about to find out!

Reactions: 13
Two things:
1) people come up and tell them that they like their videos, so Will does believe he's a celebrity.

2) He's in Michigan and needs to make content. He doesn't plan. He's got no ideas. So he makes a video on his favorite subject: himself
And by the time he gets up and eats, most businesses are closing or closed. Will can say what he wants about finding businesses closed but that’s the reason. I’ve worked night shift the majority of my adult life, so I’m very familiar with everything being closed by the time I feel like being up every day, I just don’t know why Will lives that way.

Reactions: 10
Also, if YITS are going to Italy, what are the odds they'll get pickpocketed in Rome? I can't wait to see them frustrated because the food doesn't taste like Olive Garden. Is there Burger King in Italy? We're about to find out!
Ugh, it's gonna be so embarrassing! Dummy Dong will hate all the authentic Italian cuisine, and Willy will cry that Italy isn't as consistent as Olive Garden's "Tour Of Italy" :sick: I guarantee they will gorge at McDonald's and Burger King everyday and not film it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh, it's gonna be so embarrassing! Dummy Dong will hate all the authentic Italian cuisine, and Willy will cry that Italy isn't as consistent as Olive Garden's "Tour Of Italy" :sick: I guarantee they will gorge at McDonald's and Burger King everyday and not film it.
It still just blows my mind that Will and Dave Portnoy are both traveling the world eating pizza but one is rich and the other is poor. I feel like I’m in the middle somewhere but I can barely leave town to eat pizza. 😂😳😕☹😭

Reactions: 7
Will, FYI, "troll" in Italian is "troll". I might have to let some of my relatives there know he's coming if he does go. They'll be waiting...if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 9
They better get on the same page about what their stance is on pizza before they go to Italy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please, please, please let them go to Italy. If they think they had a tough time in London or Paris just wait for Italy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When my mom went to Italy she was frustrated with how far parking was from things she wanted to see and it was so much walking and many public bathrooms were the holes in the floor with the foot imprint things. I hope Will and Dawn experience this😈

• Haha
Wonder if they’re going live at random times to throw off the Sunday night “trolls”. He does subscribers only mode on tonight.
edit to add: they are going live tomorrow, just went live tonight because they have so many cards to open

Reactions: 4
They ate Taco Bell a few days ago but are still trying to play that they are on a diet 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Dawn you are not at a standstill and fatboy says he gained 1/2 lb. bleeping Liars. They ate like pigs in MI.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They better get on the same page about what their stance is on pizza before they go to Italy.
They both love inhaling trashy gas station pizzas, gigantic greasy Space Needle slices, and LIttle Caesars' $5 tit. The unworldly imbeciles won't appreciate real Neopolitan Italian pizza from a brick fire oven. Dummy Dong will make childish faces when she sees the delicious fresh basil leaves, san marzano tomatos, and real buffalo mozzarella. Don't even get me started on the incredible Italian seafoods, wines, prosciutto di Parma, balsamic de Modeno and parmigiano reggiano tours they will surely miss out on while they're gorging their fat ass gullets with Whoppers, Happy Meals, and mounds of cruise ship bacon 🤮 Also, Willy the prude will cry again that all the classical artwork is naked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
duck you Will. Nobody is walking up to Dawn complimenting her stupid snoopy hat. Lies. She looks like a fool.
---
The grifting witch is not yawning because she is all excited to see how much they rake in opening the mail 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
The only reason they're on tonight on LIEstream Saturday is to keep the cards and superchats rolling in before Griftmas.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
I had a feeling they would go live tonight. They will tomorrow night and probably every night next week so he can maximize his opportunities to grift for Christmas.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.