Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy Boy did let Dong do what she always wanted to do, explore a dingy old hot greasy Aircraft Carrier. Oh Wait----:rolleyes:
Willy, I know you are here reading. Let your wife go and do things she likes, also stop exploiting her by leaving in awkward and embarrassing moments in videos. We KNOWEN your compliments are fake we can tell by her reactions...just stop.

Reactions: 15
Was it me or did it seem that in their overacted romantic :ROFLMAO: 🤮 kiss that their lips never even touched? Not that I blame either one for avoiding the mouth of the other.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Was it me or did it seem that in their overacted romantic :ROFLMAO: 🤮 kiss that their lips never even touched? Not that I blame either one for avoiding the mouth of the other.
we have all unfortunately witnessed Willy's plaque strings...I can't fault Dawn for this😅

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Between 2:54:00 and 2:56:00 on their last livestream someone asked willy if he was going to cats for New Years, he first said he had no plans to, then he said they hadn't been invited. dong said we have other things going on and willy said we have plans already. Then someone asked if he was going live from the studio on new years eve and he said I'm not 100% certain, but if I can get out, if I can get out on new years then we might go live, whatever the hell that means. He is probably going to mama sidelines for the evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watching the “Braaahners” video (looks like a Christmas themed Buc’ees store from the 80’s to me). Dawn’s got her giggly face on. Imagine that. When you get so fresh and so clean clean (because your burn out sister cares more about your hygiene than your check-collecting husband), it actually improves your attitude.
"In Michigan they call them cars, but down south they call them vehicles" WTF. I hope those hippos stay in Michigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The figurine on Denise’s pudding looks like a pot leaf and I was not prepared for her and Will to bust out into a Beastie Boys song together.

“Frankenmuth is a lot like Gatlinburg”. They both have your dumb ass in common, I guess.

"In Michigan they call them cars, but down south they call them vehicles" WTF. I hope those hippos stay in Michigan.
I’m from the south and I have no idea what he was talking about. We call cars cars, we call trucks trucks, and so on. I was completely lost at that comment. The only thing I can come up with is maybe he meant the southern pronunciation of “V-hickle.” If that’s what he meant, he botched the joke big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m from the south and I have no idea what he was talking about. We call cars cars, we call trucks trucks, and so on. I was completely lost at that comment. The only thing I can come up with is maybe he meant the southern pronunciation of “V-hickle.” If that’s what he meant, he botched the joke big time.
Will is the punchline😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will fondly reminiscing about his K-2 years at the elementary school, then he stops short when he sees the sign that it’s a school for Autistic children. Who wants to tell him it’s been that way since 1973??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Will fondly reminiscing about his K-2 years at the elementary school, then he stops short when he sees the sign that it’s a school for Autistic children. Who wants to tell him it’s been that way since 1973??
I did a little digging I think it officially became that in 2014 but I could be wrong.

I never understand when he says this tit.
I've lived in TN all my life and absolutely everyone here says "cars" and "trucks".
The only time I hear "vehicles" quite often is when I visit remote areas of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the Ontario Canadian wilderness for fishing camps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.