Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will has a huge miniature village with White Christmas and other scenes? I don't recall him ever mentioning this before. Why has he never mentioned this at the Christmas stores when looking at miniature villages? How come Dawn has never talked about it? It's either his dad's or it's imaginary.

Reactions: 15
Mama Sidelines - "I'm finishing up Taco Bell for dinner"
Will - "Taco Bell?! Oooh wow!! Oooh boy, ya know...we haven't had Taco Bell..."
Dong - "A couple days ago!"
Will - "Well a couple days ago..."
That’s a big reason I can’t stand this guy. Even during the diet he talked about splitting 3 tacos with Dawn because there wasn’t many “kelleries.”

Reactions: 11
Will has a huge miniature village with White Christmas and other scenes? I don't recall him ever mentioning this before. Why has he never mentioned this at the Christmas stores when looking at miniature villages? How come Dawn has never talked about it? It's either his dad's or it's imaginary.
I recall him mentioning it last year and yes it was his Dad's. He said it's boxed up in his hoarding garage with the fish tank, dragster, and invisible chainsaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He keeps it inside his imaginary giant empty fish tank in the bed of his imaginary tubbed out S10 dragster in his garage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you say it, mention it, allude to something in anyway willy has done it, seen it, owns it or knows someone who knows someone. I hate his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dawn is too excited to open the present. Will said wait and Dawn is so excited she opened it anyway. She's 50 years old and acts like a toddler. Embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's buried in the garage under the countless tubs full of cards that he receives from his loyal stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yankee in the South #30 Just send cash, no more Trash

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Will got called out for shaming Dawn he said “Dawn’s not ashamed.” Does he really not understand anything anybody says or does he choose to misinterpret everything? I think it’s a choice because I can’t imagine someone being so absurdly clueless being a world traveler and never getting lost, robbed, crashed, killed, etc. it just seems the odds wouldn’t be in the favor of a couple who doesn’t understand anything or their surroundings.
---
I mean he doesn’t even know how to check the weather or business hours. How does he manage anything?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I love how Will mentioned "the true meaning of Christmas" without saying what the true meaning of Christmas actually IS. The truth is that he doesn't know.

Just like he says "history" but never gives specifics. Hell, the idiot doesn't even know the date of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

He just lists words: history, memories, Jesus. He knows nothing about them.

It's like his trips. He wants the bragging rights and his pins, but he never does anything when he goes places but wander around gift shops and point at stuff. They never DO anything. It's very passive and on the surface level because they are idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how Will mentioned "the true meaning of Christmas" without saying what the true meaning of Christmas actually IS. The truth is that he doesn't know.

Just like he says "history" but never gives specifics. Hell, the idiot doesn't even know the date of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

He just lists words: history, memories, Jesus. He knows nothing about them.

It's like his trips. He wants the bragging rights and his pins, but he never does anything when he goes places but wander around gift shops and point at stuff. They never DO anything. It's very passive and on the surface level because they are idiots.
He is probably still trying to figure out who Pearl Harbor is and why someone would want to attack her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.