Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God is on your side? What does God think about your lies? Tell me more about The Bible, you fat hypocrite.

Isn't it amazing how YITS are never available when people want to meet up? It's remarkable.

If so many people came out for their hiking meetup, why aren't there any pictures on social media? Seems strange. You'd think there'd be at least one picture.

How many weeks now have YITS gained weight? It's been at least eight weeks of half-pounds.

I wonder what the "clown" card is?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
God is on your side? What does God think about your lies? Tell me more about The Bible, you fat hypocrite.

Isn't it amazing how YITS are never available when people want to meet up? It's remarkable.
It really is amazing, can you imagine being so unfortunate that every single time a fan wants to meet, you have something you HAVE to do instead. The cost of fame and being successful at vestments has a heavy price when it comes to missing out on all those meetups with fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just want to know which one of you sent the "Dong for Dong" card to her!!! What did you write in there? Will said Jesus wouldn't send that card. Shame on you!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When Will says “people ask us all the time,” how do people ask them anything? He doesn’t meet people, he ignores emails, blocks comments he doesn’t understand (can’t read.) I’m just confused how people make contact with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1000011409.png

Sheila is right. We live in your head, Will.

Why would Chris and Mindy want to do any vlog with YITS?

Will and Dawn were so rude on NYE. They just sat on their fat asses. They didn't help serve or clean up. Will talked about himself all night. Dawn looked at her phone and talked about Jabberjaw. What a bunch of selfish jerks. I don't blame Chris and Mindy at all.

It wasn't an edited video. It was live and lasted for hours. We saw the real Will and Dawn. You need to apologize for your boorish behavior.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Will, you didn't spend a day in Boston. You drove through Boston because you were too cheap to pay for parking. You saw nothing. Tell the truth. It's on video.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I want to kick his head off his shoulders every time he pounds on that stupid desk.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will shamed Dong for eating a 2nd piece of fruit cake. What an asshole 😡
He only shamed her because he wanted it. Since he reads here so much, I can't wait for the day he slips up and calls her Dong on the livestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Somebody ask him to show the inside of his Santa hat. I’m just curious what it looks like since it appears he hasn’t washed his hair this month.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Mama Sidelines - "I'm finishing up Taco Bell for dinner"
Will - "Taco Bell?! Oooh wow!! Oooh boy, ya know...we haven't had Taco Bell..."
Dong - "A couple days ago!"
Will - "Well a couple days ago..."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dawn you are not at a standstill and fatboy says he gained 1/2 lb. bleeping Liars. They ate like pigs in MI.
Truth.....if you are strict in your eating and just had the coney crap you would gain at least a pound of water weight. He lies cause he knows no other way.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.