Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will, international man of buffoonery. I just can't with these not so subtle hints about his travel plans. Like when he kept asking about Paddington bear before they went to London. Smoothest of brains with this one.
1000004710.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Will, international man of buffoonery. I just can't with these not so subtle hints about his travel plans. Like when he kept asking about Paddington bear before they went to London. Smoothest of brains with this one. View attachment 2632849
He really needs to learn how to properly speak English first in the United States before he ventures ANYWHERE in the world!
BTW, Italians will really laugh at them. This should be great. Also, The Hippos will hate all the food. It's not like Americanized crappy pizza and "pasghetti", and the desserts are not overly sweet like they're used to. Seafood and coffee is also a big thing, and Willy hates both. Dummy Dong will absolutely hate all the walking waddling and NOT care about any of the sites. The history and art is fantastic, but the Hippos won't take time to value it just like they ran waddled as fast as possible through The Louvre only to vlog the Mona Lisa.
These fat ass idiots are gonna eat at BK and KFC all week in Italy. :sick: So embarrassing!! Please don't wear any Tennessee hats!

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Will’s dad owned restaurants, would go produce shopping for his restaurants, then stop off and eat breakfast at someone else’s restaurant???

• Haha
I was happy they all got healthy Mediterranean salads… then they followed it up with freaking chili dogs and fries 🤢 wow what pigs.. all of them. Those salads and pitas were a full meal.
Did that mfr actually say “kindeegarten”?

So my hubby and I can’t decided whether we are more disgusted by Will or Jenn Tracker. I still want to put them in a roach motel together for a week.
I will give Jenn this one thing, she doesn’t have plaque strings like he does

• Sick
So Will’s dad owned restaurants, would go produce shopping for his restaurants, then stop off and eat breakfast at someone else’s restaurant???
That's where Willy learned how to be a cheap ass moocher

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2:11 “knowen for his soyabean.” Will, why do you make words so complicated?

Reactions: 10
Daddy isn't here anymore to light a fire under your fat ass. He got you up for 3 years straight at the crack of dong while you were trying to complete the 2nd grade: "Willy! Time to get up Willy! The short bus will be here in 5 minutes to pick you up! Go brush your teef!"
Did I call it, or what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
11:19 “burger… trans…..zition center”
---
If anybody asks how long I’ve been watching, I just say I’m from the “Will grew up on a farm lie” era.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If my wife was running a restaurant, Id be thinking about going to another place at times. Sorry Dear. By the way Friday was our 49 Th wedding anniversary. Still in love too. Willy has no chance at this. He's just throwing his life away. So sad.

If you think Will’s Mishuhkin videos are boring just imagine being an adult quietly riding in the backseat listening to these videos being made.
---
34:20 I felt uncomfortable for him listening to him constructing that joke.
---
Maybe if he’d actually edit his videos he wouldn’t leave those embarrassing parts in.

Attachments

Last edited:
In Michigan a lot of restaurants shop at Eastern Market for their produce. His Dad owned a pizzeria. He is lying again. Mama Grace confirmed it was a pizzeria in a video.
---
Dumb Free Willy - Garden City is not growing up in Detroit. Garden City is a suburb of Detroit but not in Detroit. Again, stop with lies idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If my wife was running a restaurant, Id be thinking about going to another place at times. Sorry Dear. By the way Friday was our 49 Th wedding anniversary. Still in love too. Willy has no chance at this. He's just throwing his life away. So sad.
Happy anniversary.

Reactions: 6
Congratulations!!🎉

Reactions: 5
Y’all I’m behind, so this may have been addressed but I need to know. What is going on with Dawn’s hat/hair/old lady glasses lanyard thingy during the chicken dinner? Are her glasses behind her head?
IMG_4441.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'd like to punchline him in his varicose veined nose.

Was it me or did that food at the chicken restaurant look disgusting? The chicken looked like Shake and Bake. (But it did look flakey.)
The food is actually very good at Zehnders. It is much better than shake and bake. People stand in line for hours to get in.
---
Dawn puts her glasses on her head and then the hat over the glasses. She is an idiot.

Who is this video for? Why would anyone want to know his memories of his elementary school? He’s not a celebrity and we aren’t his mamaw, so none of this is precious or heartwarming.
Way to go visit Dong’s family and make the entire day about you, Will.
The fact that he thinks the roof on his childhood home is the actual same roof / tiles that were in place when he lived there, explains so much about his understanding of home upkeep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just had a very sobering thought. If Will (and Dong) acts and talks like a complete and total half-wit in his videos (where he has COMPLETE control over his content and how it sounds.) Have mercy, what is he like behind the scenes when the camera is off. Nobody can be THAT stupid, right? RIGHT!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.