Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the worst! How does he know-en anything about what "most Michiganders" prefer? Did he poll the majority of Michigan citizens? I googled it and no polls from 2022 or 2023 list Zehnder's Restaurant or the Bavarian Inn in top 10 of favorite chicken places. I didn't spend hours reading article but I quite positive Will didn't read at all.

What's with shoving big bites of food at the camera lens and even worse, shoving that big bite in their mouths? Are they not allowed to have knives to cut their food into bite-size pieces? And stop talking with mouths full of food. I know toddlers, actual toddlers, with better table manners. I'm pretty sure cavemen had better table manners. I'd rather watch Buddy the Elf eat.

The chicken was flaky? Dawn, whatever you ate that was flaky, I guarantee you it wasn't chicken.

I couldn't finish the video, I tapped out. I worked today, a job I went to school for, and then spent the evening with some dementia patients. I'm sure all of us here, at least once this week, worked at something and gave back in some way. It just seems like all they do is take and they don't appreciate what they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bronners a very nice christmas themed store.. the first visit is always memorable. after that its the same old same old. everything is outrageously expensive. the decor never changes. My wife and I go there once a year in the summer when the joint is nearly empty. this time of year you cant even move inside that place. When you have gone a few times, nothing special.

Reactions: 9
Wow! Fried chicken again!?!

All the 'nin-tencils'!?!

All you can eat family style fried chicken?!? It's not a tradition if you do it a couple times a month.

You can say that you are still on your diet. Again, words don't count; actions do. Your actions say you are not on your diet regardless of what you claim.

Dawn doesn't understand sarcasm. The server meant there were a lot of noodles in the chicken noodle soup.

Will, in order to troll me you will have to insult me so good that people make fun of me. Repeating the names we gave you isn't trolling. It means that we're in your head. You are admitting that you care about what we write.

Dawn is so rude. She doesn't consider other people. She just piled on the food she wanted. Will was right to call her out for her behavior. What a selfish witch.

What school did Will go to for marketing? I'm guessing it was a high school field trip. Will didn't go to college. He loves to lie by omission.

YITS and closed stores. Name a more iconic trio.

Will is always silent as he shows pictures of religious iconography. We all know why.

He just says the same thing: history, tradition, memories, good food, blah, blah, blah.

Dawn quoting Porky Pig when she's actually thinking of Woody Woodpecker. I thought she knew cartoons? I guess only Jabberjaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure willy has been sitting around for the last several months planning and plotting to troll the trolls. He's had the idea in his head for awhile now, but was unable to put his plan in action because he has zero friends, nada, he ran every last one of them off.
So he had this on his mind that he had to troll us trolls, all the way to Mitchigan, and then it clicked. 420 and tow will help me, that's it!! I will make hats with the names the trolls gave william and Denise, omg, that is so good, boy will them trolls be pissed!
He really feels like his trolling the trolls was an overwhelming success. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What if Denise and The Other Will are actually trolling Will?
Denise hates Will. She pushed him off on Dawn at the bar when he was hitting on her. She puts up with him for the sake of her sister. She never wanted to be on camera so she tried to stay quiet in hopes that Will would stop filming her. It didn't work.
Maybe she is on Tattle and came up with her own nickname or embraced it because it would bother the holy rollers. I thought TOW said they made the hats. I'm sure she does partake in "420" either way.

Reactions: 14
I am not sure if anyone else noticed, but TOW's hat still has the tag on it. Are those cheap asses planning on taking the hat back once he's done funking it up? Those hats look like Dawn made them when she was doing arts and crafts after puzzle time. She really worked her fingers to the bone that day while Fat Willy was "eddeding."

• Haha
Same ass bread routine as last year. No what else was the same as last year? Dawns glasses! Dong were are your expensive Americas Best glasses? We know you couldn’t have lost them because you wear them on a string around your neck just like the seniors do. Dong you really need a new writer for your script because your current on sucks!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Will, if we're not pissed then you're not successfully trolling us.

If you have 420 and TOW make hats, it says you're thinking about us. That means you have played yourself.

If you noticed, other than calling him TOW, I haven't said anything about him. He seems okay. He's funnier and more creative than you are, which is saying that he is somewhat as compared to you who rates a zero on both scales (except for the kind of scales you stand on. Those you rate about 300lbs. Dawn holding steady at 292lbs).

Speaking of that, you're going on about four or five cheat weeks. There's no way in hell that you two haven't put back on at least 15lbs. Everyone eats. We know what happens when someone eats like you two have been eating for a month or more. I look forward to you lying again on the livestream and saying that you are holding steady or gained a pound. Sort of like your non-existent gym membership. What a joke. Should you lie so much when we're just days away from Jesus's birthday? FYI: Jesus is who you pretend to worship. Just to let you know. You're welcome.

I'm pretty sure willy has been sitting around for the last several months planning and plotting to troll the trolls. He's had the idea in his head for awhile now, but was unable to put his plan in action because he has zero friends, nada, he ran every last one of them off.
So he had this on his mind that he had to troll us trolls, all the way to Mitchigan, and then it clicked. 420 and tow will help me, that's it!! I will make hats with the names the trolls gave william and Denise, omg, that is so good, boy will them trolls be pissed!
He really feels like his trolling the trolls was an overwhelming success. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
About as successful as his management career, his walmart career, his marketing career.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would “marketing school” need to tour the kitchen of a chicken restaurant? Also what happened to the marketing career? Will has the biggest crush ever on Denise, it really must be uncomfortable for the other two at the table.

Reactions: 11
I haven't watched the latest video so not sure if it was mentioned any more but did they go see Dawn's mother in the nursing home more than a few hours one day ? Such good children ! They're not there to see family. They're there to make crappy content eating and pawing merch with their greasy hands at the same places they do every year. Will is a self centered brainless piece of crap and Dawn is just as bad.

• Heart
Would “marketing school” need to tour the kitchen of a chicken restaurant? Also what happened to the marketing career? Will has the biggest crush ever on Denise, it really must be uncomfortable for the other two at the table.
Maybe willy went undercover to try and steal restaurant secrets to take back to daddy grace? Or maybe, just maybe, willy is a marketing genius and he really is trolling the trolls?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the latest video so not sure if it was mentioned any more but did they go see Dawn's mother in the nursing home more than a few hours one day ? Such good children ! They're not there to see family. They're there to make crappy content eating and pawing merch with their greasy hands at the same places they do every year. Will is a self centered brainless piece of crap and Dawn is just as bad.
He claimed they would be taking Dawn’s Mom to Frankenmuth?? Did not see her. He also claimed they would go back to Mackinac Island and take her in 2023. They did not do that either 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched the latest video so not sure if it was mentioned any more but did they go see Dawn's mother in the nursing home more than a few hours one day ? Such good children ! They're not there to see family.
Maybe Dawn is afraid that if she spends too much time at the nursing home they will mistake her for a resident and not let her leave.

• Haha
He claimed they would be taking Dawn’s Mom to Frankenmuth?? Did not see her. He also claimed they would go back to Mackinac Island and take her in 2023. They did not do that either 😡
Don’t forget this is the same person that made sure Dawn was “busy” so she couldn’t go to her family reunion she wanted to go to

• Angry
  • Sick
Naturally, Willy isn't going to do anything that he doesn't want to do and he especially isn't going to do things Dawn wants to do.

Everyone knows after Groundhogs Day, they will be in Search of Valentimes Day.
I think we are missing NYE in the mix of all this. We know they won't be anywhere near CATS so I assume they will have an epic live to try and take viewers away from them. Maybe they will be on aventure, looking for flaky chicken and gas station pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.