Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't like pizza now??? I thought it was only Pizza Rio because there is no way his fat ass can eat 25.00 woth of pizza 🤔. Isn't this also the man who.drove his wife and her comatose sister to an original Pizza Hut?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just read the YT will start deleting inactive accounts in December......soon willy soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just read the YT will start deleting inactive accounts in December......soon willy soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder what the make-up of their subscriber count is - inactive subscribed accounts v. people that subscribed to their channel, forgot, but are still otherwise active on YT.

Even beyond YITS, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the make-up of their subscriber count is - inactive subscribed accounts v. people that subscribed to their channel, forgot, but are still otherwise active on YT.

I believe they are deleting accounts that have not been used in at least 2 years. If you watch any YouTube video on any channel your account is active. Given YITS audience I’m guessing that there will be some accounts of deceased individuals. Unfortunately they are not deleting subscribers that just simply don’t watch a users videos. Let’s hope that comes next🤞

Reactions: 6
Just watched AIOT make it to the top of mt leconte. I closed my eyes for a minute and saw the medi flight helicopter picking up Willy and dawns bodies from the side of the mountain after collapsing from massive heart attacks. That’s a five mile uphill hike that would take them many hours to complete. Oh, I forgot the huge weight loss they have achieved, they should be able to make it to the top no problem! A fit person can make it up and back down in about 6 hours give or take.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well,well. I just saw where a popular YouTuber was or is in town. ( Daze with Jordan The Lion)
I remember he had a meet up a couple years ago and YITS went to meet him. I hope they wasn’t aware if it. Jordan is a nice guy and really does his research on his vlogs.
I had to skip all the Christmas videos. They have shown the same thing. Repeat of last year. I can’t believe he don’t know when it will be crowded. I can tell you. Next week till after new years. The week after Christmas is hell week. I wish they would go back to Michigan and STAY there and Hussey would go back to RI. Both are nut cases.

• Heart
And notice who jumps in the comments plugging themselves… hussey… who last week was complaining that Dolly sent him no funny during the fires and complains about Dollywood every chance he gets.
Well,well. I just saw where a popular YouTuber was or is in town. ( Daze with Jordan The Lion)
I remember he had a meet up a couple years ago and YITS went to meet him. I hope they wasn’t aware if it. Jordan is a nice guy and really does his research on his vlogs.
I had to skip all the Christmas videos. They have shown the same thing. Repeat of last year. I can’t believe he don’t know when it will be crowded. I can tell you. Next week till after new years. The week after Christmas is hell week. I wish they would go back to Michigan and STAY there and Hussey would go back to RI. Both are nut cases.

Reactions: 6
YITS probably doesn’t know him since he doesn’t watch YouTube. As I typed that out I thought my eyes almost rolled to the back of my skull.

• Haha

I bet there were a lot of people who subscribed because of his fire videos and never looked at it again. That's how I found them. I guess we'll see.

Just saw on FB that there is wildfire near DW. Now we all know good old willy doesn't chase fires any longer but maybe he can see it from his shitbox or his one board and a nail deck?

Reactions: 10
It's the Anakeesta at Christmas Check List:

Dawn's herp ✅
Will's unwashed faced ✅
Peter Pan ✅
Change on the roof ✅
Look for bear✅
Royalty free Xmas music ✅
Dawn running ahead ✅
"Views are amazing."✅
Mt Le Conte ✅
"Jus saying"✅
Gross (& phony)YITS kiss✅
Excuse not to ride Mtn coaster ✅
"Hellooooo!"✅
Stupid bridge shake bit ✅
"Daaaaawnnnn!"✅
Merch crap✅
Pander to holy rollers ✅
"Pamaramic"✅

Pretty much all the expected Anakeesta tropes and YITS reruns.

Will hurt his back?! Doing what? Stretching the truth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
JFC their tit is so boring and so repetitive it’s not even worth talking about after they post

Reactions: 12
18:35 in the Anakeesta video. Where did that accent come from? I get so lost trying to figure this guy out. I think he struggles so hard trying not to be himself that his brain just scrambles and shoots out whatever with no rhyme or reason.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.