Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i woke up this morning and said "please oh please lord please let there be a YITS video today that involves Christmas lights". sweet baby Jesus my prayers have been answered.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sky Park: The steepess lift in town!

In Michigan, it's the world's oldess chair lift. Why does Will hate the letter T?

Will has to show his hilarious bit from Michigan where Dawn shakes the bridge. It gets funnier the hundredth time they do it. Hilarious!

Dawn is beautiful. *arm spasms*

Wow. How exciting. Paying to take a lift to see Home Depot lights. He should have just gone to Home Depot for free.

Wow. Look at the beautiful views. The CBD stores, moonshine distilleries and parking lots glistening in the fog.

Dawn says Will weighs 20lbs and then she said 30lbs more than she does. If Will weighs 240lbs (he obviously weighs more) that means Dawn weighs 220-210lbs. She definitely DOESN'T weigh 210lbs. She weighs probably weighs about 250lbs.

Will feels like he's on a cruise ship? Because, like the cruise ship, the only place they've been is the clear bridge?

You swam in that motel pool? I was worried that he wasn't going to mention that. Phew. Gotta keep the streak alive.

At least when Will wears his Columbia Santa shirt this time of year it's not out of place like when he'll wear it in April.

Seriously. Sky Bridge. What a rip off. There is nothing up there and nothing to see or do. Nothing but a cash grab. I gotta give Will credit. He called them out on it. He wasn't a coward or a shill for once.

I love how Will posted a picture of his highway toll pass. He's probably making payments or bought it using financing. Merry Christmas, Dawn! Looking forward to one-star motel reviews. YITS would have given better ratings but the dumpster diving wasn't very good and the hookers out front wouldn't take Krispy Kreme gift cards. Krispy Kreme donuts are hard to eat when you are missing teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pics of Dawn and Duke on the YITS Facebook page....she looks happy. She never looks that happy around willy 🤣

Reactions: 12
i woke up this morning and said "please oh please lord please let there be a YITS video today that involves Christmas lights". sweet baby Jesus my prayers have been answered.
For a person who supposedly loves Christmas lights so much, Will never has a tree or any lights on his tit-shack and deck.
---
The pics of Dawn and Duke on the YITS Facebook page....she looks happy. She never looks that happy around willy 🤣
Duke smells better than either of them and he eats beans all day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sky Park: The steepess lift in town!

In Michigan, it's the world's oldess chair lift. Why does Will hate the letter T?

Will has to show his hilarious bit from Michigan where Dawn shakes the bridge. It gets funnier the hundredth time they do it. Hilarious!

Dawn is beautiful. *arm spasms*

Wow. How exciting. Paying to take a lift to see Home Depot lights. He should have just gone to Home Depot for free.

Wow. Look at the beautiful views. The CBD stores, moonshine distilleries and parking lots glistening in the fog.

Dawn says Will weighs 20lbs and then she said 30lbs more than she does. If Will weighs 240lbs (he obviously weighs more) that means Dawn weighs 220-210lbs. She definitely DOESN'T weigh 210lbs. She weighs probably weighs about 250lbs.

Will feels like he's on a cruise ship? Because, like the cruise ship, the only place they've been is the clear bridge?

You swam in that motel pool? I was worried that he wasn't going to mention that. Phew. Gotta keep the streak alive.

At least when Will wears his Columbia Santa shirt this time of year it's not out of place like when he'll wear it in April.

Seriously. Sky Bridge. What a rip off. There is nothing up there and nothing to see or do. Nothing but a cash grab. I gotta give Will credit. He called them out on it. He wasn't a coward or a shill for once.

I love how Will posted a picture of his highway toll pass. He's probably making payments or bought it using financing. Merry Christmas, Dawn! Looking forward to one-star motel reviews. YITS would have given better ratings but the dumpster diving wasn't very good and the hookers out front wouldn't take Krispy Kreme gift cards. Krispy Kreme donuts are hard to eat when you are missing teeth.
She couldn’t possibly be that heavy, last night she said she only had another 40 to go 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys! It's been so long since I've had the mental capacity to handle these two and their hot messes everywhere they travel! 😂 But watching this latest video and it's a swinging bridge.....UGH!!!

Will, you know your wife hasn't ever had the ability to not waddle instead of walk. Of course she's gonna shake a swinging bridge while on it. You cannot put that together in your brain before verbally shaming your wife in front of thousands for shaking it so bad you can't stand it somehow and doing that multiple times at multiple swinging bridges? You walk 97,000 miles every night and you don't notice her literal instability? I hope Dawn has a come to moment soon and realizes how abusive you really are to her. You take advantage of her at every moment because it somehow serves your purpose. You're truly a disgrace, William Grace. Do better.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So, looks like we’re back… *checks notes* … looking at the exact same lights they showed us last week. Again.

This part with the stuffed bears in the truck/smoking/getting ice cream is absolutely delusional. I couldn’t make up a scene that bizarre and feeble-minded if I tried.

… oh wait, that was until toddler Dawn excitedly started reciting NURSERY RHYMES in the car.

🎵 black hole sun, won’t you come… 🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish someone would make a video with a clip from the live where Will said he doesn't really like pizza, with all the clips of him eating pizza, talking about pizza, smelling pizza, wishing he could eat pizza . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really wish someone would make a video with a clip from the live where Will said he doesn't really like pizza, with all the clips of him eating pizza, talking about pizza, smelling pizza, wishing he could eat pizza . . .
… talking about how his family owned and operated a pizzeria…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.