Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Willy you got beat again. You are not the first area vlogger to hit 100K. That honor goes Everything Autos 👏👏. I know a lot of you do not follow them but they truly are deserving. They are so honest, caring, and hard working and have helped so many people out of their own pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Willy you got beat again. You are not the first area vlogger to hit 100K. That honor goes Everything Autos 👏👏. I know a lot of you do not follow them but they truly are deserving. They are so honest, caring, and hard working and have helped so many people out of their own pocket.
Well deserved, for some really good people! I'm happy for them. EA puts out fresh entertaining content. Every service call is a new story to tell. Unlike the boring repetitive same ole Christmas lights that Willy has been shoving down his stupid stans' throats for 5 years straight. Why is Willy still trying to "find Christmas"? Just look back in your stupid video library. You've done every single Christmas vlog 5 times already.
I also respect that EA never begs for likes, money, or subscribers. They are one of the few Smoky's channels that actually love the area for what it is. It's their home, not a meal ticket. They don't just use the area for grifting. Of course it helps that they both have REAL jobs too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
At 5:25 Dawn calls the hat the shopping bears are holding a UFO. No context clues, especially for the poster toddler for most ugly hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pro tip Will, point the camera at what you’re trying to show, not Dawn. If you just want to chitchat with her, do it when you’re finished and off camera.

It was on this day in 1983, 40 years ago, that "A Christmas Story" was released in theaters.

Or, as Dawn calls it, "Bunny PJs movie". Did I mention that she's been to the actual house featured in the movie? She's a 50 year old woman.
So Willy read your post on Tattle Life and then posted about Christmas Story on Facebook. I guarantee he did know about it until he read what you wrote! The man is pathetic!!

IMG_7208.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Hey, I'm just happy Will is reading. I know it's true because it took Will until evening to sound out the words.

How many times do we need to hear about the bear story and see the video clip? Like Odin Von Zero. Every. Stinking. Time!

Will, you weren't even that close or in any danger. But, when your videos are as boring as YITS, the only interesting clip is a five year old clip of a bear you came across sleeping on a porch.

Even Will says showing the same Christmas lights is boring. He acts like he didn't have a choice, like he had to show them. Except he's happy there's something new to show. He pretends he's sad that the old lights are gone, but he can barely remember any of the old lights. How can you miss something that you don't remember?!? That makes zero sense. Fake YITS nostalgia.

Will has been on a boring streak lately. This video took boring to an even lower level. This video is embarrassingly bad even by YITS standards. Will only cares about money.

Will, if you are bored, so are we. Believe me: we're bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FRE has another new video. 😁 I knew YITS repeated content but seeing the comparison in FRE's video ... it's really funny!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
FRE has another new video. 😁 I knew YITS repeated content but seeing the comparison in FRE's video ... it's really funny!!

Wow, this was an amazing comparison! LOL
Might as well just stay home Willy and use last year's videos because you're up to NO GOOD! Same ole tit!!
---
I'm calling it now, Will's next boring rehashed shlog will be about the McRib. Jacob already did it....

Last edited:
I really think willy just doesn't get enough credit, but he did get rid of the broken down truck that was in his backyard for years!
---
Based on how the deck is looking, he was probably worried the deck would fall on the truck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I really think willy just doesn't get enough credit, but he did get rid of the broken down truck that was in his backyard for years!
---
Based on how the deck is looking, he was probably worried the deck would fall on the truck.
He's so poor, he probably sold it for scrap

Reactions: 7
I know that Will is a moron but doesn't he see that his Christmas light saga is only averaging 15k per video ? Yet he keeps force feeding them to his stans.
Is he happy with that? Will the government subsidize his YouTube earnings to get him up to minimum wage for 2 people?
Yet he talks about going on world cruises, buying expensive cars and remodeling his house.

• Heart
  • Haha
So Willy read your post on Tattle Life and then posted about Christmas Story on Facebook. I guarantee he did know about it until he read what you wrote! The man is pathetic!!

View attachment 2580286
for a movie he loves so much he didn't even realize the picture he posted wasn't even from the movie, that's a pic of the play. how does he manage to screw up at everything he does?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.