Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about you guys, but whenever I’m walking around outside in the dark and suspect I might be crossing paths with a skunk, I definitely stalk towards it with a threatening posture because I’d like for it to spray so I have 100% confirmation.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know about you guys, but whenever I’m walking around outside in the dark and suspect I might be crossing paths with a skunk, I definitely stalk towards it with a threatening posture because I’d like for it to spray so I have 100% confirmation.
Are we talking about Will here because getting sprayed by a skunk would be an improvement over how he normally smells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Are we talking about Will here because getting sprayed by a skunk would be an improvement over how he normally smells.

ETA - I did not intend to be offensive to anyone’s actual medical condition and realize the condition referenced is not pleasant at all.

Plot twist - the skunk spray is a holistic treatment for his plaque psoriasis so the real reason they stalk around these closed businesses at night like the Cullens (Twilight reference) looking for prey is to clear his ruddy skin.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
"They got great eats."
"Take a load of those trees."
"Amazingest"

I just can't and I'm sorry, karma is sure to get me for this comment, but talking like that, he sounds ignorant. I know people who speak English as a second language and they have better grammar than Will.

Also, we should compile a list of all the things Wll says they're going to do and in a year, see what they actually did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Psoriasis is not a fun medical condition and don’t appreciate it being called ruddy skin.

Reactions: 5
Dawn's new phrase for the year (that she copied from Will), "One ticket to the North Pole, please!" *arm spasm*

Christmas Village is "Free A-mission"

Will "Mr History" doesn't know the raising of the flag at Iwo Jima. What a fuckin phony.

That bear is the third hairiest pickup truck driver in Pigeon Forge.

Will doesn't know how to adjust the ISO and aperture (light exposure) on his camera.

Will makes walking around The Old Mill sound like it's a marathon.

Dawn knows children's nursery rhymes.

Remember when Will brought his family with him to use the facilities of The Christmas Inn when only Will and Dawn were hotel guests? I wonder if anyone called the hotel manager to let them know?🤔

Is "amazing-est" a word?

Will doesn't care about The Christmas Inn. He's sad because he can't have pizza.

Where are Will's Top 3 places to stay in The Smokies? 1. Anywhere free. 2. Anywhere cheap 3. Christmas Inn

That's not a Jeep Invasion light display. Where are the fat, old people on scooters?

Phew! A pickup truck with a Christmas tree in the bed. Finally it's Christmas in The Smokies. I guess we need to forget every other video with a truck and tree in it. All twelve other videos don't count. Neither will the next six videos with a truck and a tree in them. Will loves repetitive content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish someone would make a video with a clip from the live where Will said he doesn't really like pizza, with all the clips of him eating pizza, talking about pizza, smelling pizza, wishing he could eat pizza . . .
For telling such a ridiculous lie he should be forced to listen to himself saying he’s “not much of a pizza guy” on a loop for a month straight. For one, who doesn’t like pizza, for two they absolutely love pizza. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He used to claim to be such a pizza “condensewer” (his word not mine) because he was born with pizza dough on his hands because his family owned a “pizzareara.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this motherfucker trying to grift another Christmas Inn stay from his Stan’s? “I’m so sad I can’t stay here. I mean we opted not to so that we could go on a road trip and bring you more Christmas but I really want to stay here blah blah blah, blah blah it’s my favorite place blah blah blah.” We know your game you sad sack of tit, stop taking advantage of your feeble minded followers

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For telling such a ridiculous lie he should be forced to listen to himself saying he’s “not much of a pizza guy” on a loop for a month straight. For one, who doesn’t like pizza, for two they absolutely love pizza. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He used to claim to be such a pizza “condensewer” (his word not mine) because he was born with pizza dough on his hands because his family owned a “pizzareara.”
Will just continues to spin a huge web of lies because he's trying to make everyone believe he's such a petite eater on a diet. It's all lies:
  • We've been dieting since Aug 1 (yeah maybe, but it also ENDED on Aug 3)
  • My goal is 170 lbs
  • Dong cooks a lot at home!
  • We haven't "aten" all day, we've been fasting!
  • We're not breakfast people.
  • This is the first thing we've "aten" today! Yasssssss!
  • I'm not much of a pizza guy, ya know-en. Dong loves Bellacino's, so I get it for her once a week.
  • We haven't had pizza since July
  • We don't eat fast food, well..uh...except maybe 3 crunchy tacos at Taco Bell...and...uhhh...we split them. That's not bayad, ya know-en!
  • We don't drink soda any more; just water. See look, I order-red a water on camera!
  • Today is our cheat day! (every day is your cheat day!)
  • We're gonna split this lil lunch AND take half home (that styrofoam box is empty)
  • Dong lost so much weight, she's skin and bones! (you need new professional glasses. She's skin, bones, and still 300 lbs of fat)
  • We both lost (enter any # above 0 here) pounds this week!
  • We've been running...
  • We walked (enter any ridiculous # here) miles today, didn't we Dong!?! Yassss!
  • My bacon double cheeseburger was about 300 calories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On CATS recent live called 'Quick chat,' Chris says that they stayed for the whole Chili Cook-Off "regardless of what you may have heard elsewhere." This proves Will was lying about CATS leaving early, and CATS was aware that he's bullshitting. It's also implied that they haven't spoken in a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chris and Mindy posted a video from the Christmas Story house. Tony5000 is still an asshole toward Mindy. I wish Chris would grow a pair and block him.

Reactions: 10
On CATS recent live called 'Quick chat,' Chris says that they stayed for the whole Chili Cook-Off "regardless of what you may have heard elsewhere." This proves Will was lying about CATS leaving early, and CATS was aware that he's bullshitting. It's also implied that they haven't spoken in a long time.
I hadn’t watched CATS but I was just thinking the other day, what if Chris spills the beans and totally contradicts what Will has been saying for nearly a year. What would the Stans think? It would have to be a tough pill to swallow for the people who stick up for YITS.

I hadn’t watched CATS but I was just thinking the other day, what if Chris spills the beans and totally contradicts what Will has been saying for nearly a year. What would the Stans think? It would have to be a tough pill to swallow for the people who stick up for YITS.
They're too stupid to read between the lines and Chris and Mindy won't come out and address it directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They're too stupid to read between the lines and Chris and Mindy won't come out and address it directly.
CATS briefly addressed it last night during the stream. John D asked, very respectfully, about what happened to Will and Dawn. Even saying that he didn't want to upset anyone by asking... it starts a 5:35 in the live stream.

Reactions: 8
We live in a peak time for identity politics. People are loyal to brands rather than principles.

The YITS stans will believe Will and Dawn regardless of what the honest and sincere CATS says.

The same people believe Will and Dawn lost 40lbs despite the obvious evidence right in front of their face.

Such willful ignorance is frustrating.

• Heart
We live in a peak time for identity politics. People are loyal to brands rather than principles.

The YITS stans will believe Will and Dawn regardless of what the honest and sincere CATS says.

The same people believe Will and Dawn lost 40lbs despite the obvious evidence right in front of their face.

Such willful ignorance is frustrating.
Hypothetically speaking, if YITS ended up with a mugshot and plastered all over the national news for something heinous his followers would deny the evidence and put money on their books.

• Haha
Hypothetically speaking, if YITS ended up with a mugshot and plastered all over the national news for something heinous his followers would deny the evidence and put money on their books.
You can see how the stans blindly agreed with them with the Buc-cee's accident situation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.