Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. They are beyond boring and that same stupid don’t shake the bridge crap 🤢
Just a quick glance at the view counts on the videos since Halloween and I think this is the popular response. I know I haven't watched anything of theirs since the Halloween vlog. I can't handle the rerun after rerun year after year, saying the same stupid ass comments as every other year.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
JFC their tit is so boring and so repetitive it’s not even worth talking about after they post
Exactly. I can’t even watch because it’s the same thing, different year.
What gets me is the comments about how helpful their videos are. Wrong! Boring.
FRE is back! Hopefully there will be a YITS video soon. There should be plenty of material to work with.
I have missed FRE!

Reactions: 13
“You allmose got kill by the chairliff!”

“ah, there’s Willow and his great big ballbs. His eyes used to lit up”.

Well that sure did the trick. I sure am in the Christmas spirit now.
---
OMG. It’s worth watching the Anakeesta video just for the bridge scene near the end when Will calls Dawn an Ewok and Jamie refuses to get on the bridge until they get off because Dawn shakes it too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I misremembering it or did Will say during the livestream there was going to be a road trip this week? Also still waiting on that “old video” he said he was putting out two weeks ago. I’m starting to think Will isn’t reliable. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I misremembering it or did Will say during the livestream there was going to be a road trip this week? Also still waiting on that “old video” he said he was putting out two weeks ago. I’m starting to think Will isn’t reliable. 😂
The 1- week "mystery" roadtrip will be after Thanksgiving. They can't miss stuffing their gullets with molten crockpots of cheese at Momma Sidelines' house. Then they have to be back by Dec 1 for the Gatlinburg Christmas parade to film the exact same tit they filmed the last 5 years.
The fat lazy bum doesn't even edit on the road anymore, so you probably won't get anything until they get back, then he'll stretch out that unnecessary anticlimactic hype for another week.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
With Thanksgiving approaching, I wonder how many cheat days Will and Dawn will have this week? Every day will be Saturday. Still, Will will claim he lost 3lbs and Dawn will lose "a lot of weight". I don't think they realize that they are coming up on 50lbs lost with virtually no visual difference on camera. How much longer can they keep up this ruse? They are just going to say that they reached their goal even though their old fat clothes still fit. They have no respect for their audience. They know they can get away with anything and their stans believe everything YITS say without question.

Reactions: 12
With Thanksgiving approaching, I wonder how many cheat days Will and Dawn will have this week? Every day will be Saturday. Still, Will will claim he lost 3lbs and Dawn will lose "a lot of weight". I don't think they realize that they are coming up on 50lbs lost with virtually no visual difference on camera. How much longer can they keep up this ruse? They are just going to say that they reached their goal even though their old fat clothes still fit. They have no respect for their audience. They know they can get away with anything and their stans believe everything YITS say without question.
Aren't they road tripping after tday? So the excuses will continue; hard to eat on the road, no healthy choices, got in late, breakfast sausage, 48 count box of chips in the back seat, had to stop at (fill in the blank) cause it's iconic, it's hard this time of year, family, friends, had to have soda cause they get headaches, blah, blah, blah.
Look I'm not self-righteous about diet struggles cause it is hard but....stop the bs excuses and stop talking about it at every turn. They should have never mentioned it at all and nobody would be the wiser 😁.

• Heart
I agree completely. They should have never spoke of a diet, just do it. I have dieted and made the mistake of telling it at work and then everyone is in your business.

It was on this day in 1983, 40 years ago, that "A Christmas Story" was released in theaters.

Or, as Dawn calls it, "Bunny PJs movie". Did I mention that she's been to the actual house featured in the movie? She's a 50 year old woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yuck a few minutes in to this Vlog and Willy shows a light up of a soldier with his hand pointing up and he said “oh he’s pointing to the right way, the only right way”, come on dude you’re not a Christian, Just shut the duck up stop trying to bleeping pretend. you’re disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yuck a few minutes in to this Vlog and Willy shows a light up of a soldier with his hand pointing up and he said “oh he’s pointing to the right way, the only right way”, come on dude you’re not a Christian, Just shut the duck up stop trying to bleeping pretend. you’re disgusting.
Fake. Fake, fake. God is embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 10
“the Great Smoky Mou-un-tun Arse and Crass Community”.
I like how when he’s filming her sway in front of that snowman you can see the shadow his fat paw is casting against the snowman’s belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.