Yankee in the South #28 Keep Joyce DeWitt’s name out your f-ing mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for a movie he loves so much he didn't even realize the picture he posted wasn't even from the movie, that's a pic of the play. how does he manage to screw up at everything he does?
My guess is they went to Mill Mountain Theater in Roanoke Va, to see the Christmas story musical. two deadbeats still searching for "Christmas ".
---
Hey Will, here's some cheap home improvement for you! Lowe's has a new doormat that you can leave rotting on your stoop for the next several years!
For the first time in 3 plus years, willy doesn't have the snoopy Christmas doormat out front, so maybe he could use one of these.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They could have met up with Super stan Geo Madcat but I think they did not want to see him or his spouse. They really lost weight and did not have fake diets.

Reactions: 8
I tried to watch but tapped out after about three minutes when I came to the conclusion that their accents seem to be even thicker somehow. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Will listed every state in the southeast except for Florida. That's not a plan. He doesn't know what he's doing or where he's going. They are going to Michigan. That's the plan. He's going to fake the rest. They are just going to put a list together?!? Christmas is in a month. He has no respect for his audience. He tries to talk fast and expects people will buy it. Just like he's too busy for the contest with parades and stuff. Just like he gained a pound and can't find batteries. A liar with excuses for everything.

Also, Dawn thinks King's Island was in Canada. She's a 50 year old woman.

Reactions: 11
Amazon is the Easiest place to return and get something corrected. They are so quick to refund and make things right. The fact that he “can’t get a hold of someone” is another lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I appreciate the recaps. I've had an awful headache all evening and I'm afraid that watching the live may actually cause my head to explode. 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One slice of turkey? Fat ass Will, that is the healthy food and a very high protein food. You need more than 1 slice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
for a movie he loves so much he didn't even realize the picture he posted wasn't even from the movie, that's a pic of the play. how does he manage to screw up at everything he does?
I doubt he even likes the movie. He pretends just to film easy lazy holiday content. Every other vlogger went to the Christmas Story house, so he has to copy them all. Dummy Dong still doesn't even know-en the name of the movie.

Last edited:
One slice of turkey? Fat ass Will, that is the healthy food and a very high protein food. You need more than 1 slice.
It’s hard to imagine an adult believing that turkey is like cheat day junk food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Why do people continue to ask they opinions on the area when time after time their response is… check Travelocity reviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dong, you look like a fricken fool in that Snoopy santa hat🤢
But it covered up that rats nest she has going on.
---
Why does he use the word scenario for everything? They have a good scenario going there....what does that even mean?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.