Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK at the end of that video I think that they have been partaking in Tony’s special baked goods. He looked fried out of his gourd and you could blindfold Dawn with dental floss. They were both stoned af

And she was giggling at nothing
I mean what the bleeping hell was up with Will's darting all over the place bug eyes?!?!? He looked like he was hopped up on goofballs!!!
giphy (19).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would finish the channel off for Anthony to go after some litigation with willy and dong. What a shame!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who is Daphne? Who is Anthony? Why did the vlogger police take down the video and turn off comments? Seems Will has really poked the bear😳😳

Reactions: 8
Who is Daphne? Who is Anthony? Why did the vlogger police take down the video and turn off comments? Seems Will has really poked the bear😳😳
I know who carpetbagger is, and Adam and Daphne. But if you Google Jacob the Carpetbagger and Anthony Sullivan, you will see a ton of crazy BS. It sounds like Anthony had a channel at one point, and has went after Jacob, his wife, Adam, Daphne and such. But it sounds like a bunch of drama, so who knows what to believe. If Anthony's name was brought up in the comments or his name mentioned on the pacific vlog then I can now understand willy being scared and deleting it. In fact, I remember in the comments before it was cleaned up that willys mommy posted that a certain individual contacted Jacob's young daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Forgive my ignorance, who is Anthony Sullivan? Is he YITS friend Tony?
I don't know who he is other than someone that was trolling Adam and Jacob in the past. It would be absolutely perfect if someone had the name Anthony Sullivan in the livestream tonight. willy would freak out for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yankee In The South #16: Johnny Carneenos, Where You Knowen the Puhsketti is Pacific

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if when Will hears every single English speaking person ever say the word known instead of “knowen,” is he thinking to himself “psst idiots🙄.” Here’s a tip Will, if you’re the only one saying it that way, you’re wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if when Will hears every single English speaking person ever say the word known instead of “knowen,” is he thinking to himself “psst idiots🙄.” Here’s a tip Will, if you’re the only one saying it that way, you’re wrong.
There's about 250 other words that fall into that scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Willy is talking about what is coming up in the next month and 1/2 and no mention of the big trip 🤣. We all knew that would never happen !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dawn already yawning and Will looks extra fat tonight. Matching facial blemishes except his is bigger. Firm on no meet ups either...something got him spooked. He seems pretty blah too.

Willy is talking about what is coming up in the next month and 1/2 and no mention of the big trip 🤣. We all knew that would never happen !
So they are lumping his sisters bday with dongs??? Mama grace must be paying and planning it.

Reactions: 12
Why the duck do these idiots keep asking about the Smoky Mountain parking passes?!?!! Just look it up on their website it's pretty damn self explanatory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Will seems somewhat down tonight.... a little glum...defeated. He should have hit on some of Tony's devil's lettuce to get his mood up. 😂

---

Uh oh its tax time again.... You know what word should be being used soon...hoosegow!!! 😂

• Haha
I can’t decide if Dawn’s grays are coming in or if that’s just the reflection of the light.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.