Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Willy cut out Dawn's "pacific" flip out? Tried to find the video and couldn't.
That piece of tit Will cut the end of the video off. Will you don’t want the world to see how
dumb your wife is?? He edited it and it suddenly ends when the pull in by Flavortown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That piece of tit Will cut the end of the video off. Will you don’t want the world to see how
dumb your wife is?? He edited it and it suddenly ends when the pull in by Flavortown.

Because if he removes it, it never happened. Sorry, Fatty, we all saw the two of you throw a tantrum because you got called out for being crappy friends. Instead of censoring your video, why not just try harder not to be a garbage friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember someone mentioned a channel that posted that rant but can’t remember the name of the channel now.

Reactions: 9

He cut it out an intended part of the video?

That's very Pacific.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember someone mentioned a channel that posted that rant but can’t remember the name of the channel now.
The channel was called "The Vlogger Police" but the only video listed is one about Jacob the Carpetbagger. I saw the YITS one a while back but now its gone.

Reactions: 10
I had to fast forward through today’s video. What a steaming pile of crap. Will shows you all the places you can go in Greeneville, Tennessee, but he’s not going to go into any of them because he doesn’t have any money. Fridays Forever did a video there a few months ago that’s a million times better than YITS.

Reactions: 14
Went to read the comments to see if anyone mentioned the video edit and noticed this comment…
We can only hope that someone takes the next steps and gets ties willy up in a legal battle.

---

I see the herpes has come to roost on Willie's chin, guess that carmanex didn't work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to fast forward through today’s video. What a steaming pile of crap. Will shows you all the places you can go in Greeneville, Tennessee, but he’s not going to go into any of them because he doesn’t have any money. Fridays Forever did a video there a few months ago that’s a million times better than YITS.
-Didn't realize "Brumley" is pronounced "Brimley". At least he was consistent with it the whole video. Here is Brimley wearing Will's hat.
download.jpg

-Dawn packed an overnight bag and wanted to stay overnight. (It was a 3 hour drive). Will said no because he is a cheap ass. You could have stayed anyway Will. We know you don't change your clothes every day.
-Keep taking video outside of churches Will. If you ever stepped foot inside you'd probably spontaneously combust.
-Will's complexion was extraordinarily disgusting today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m trying to hang in Will, but if you’re going to only put out a couple videos a week, they HAVE to be good or you’re not even going to keep the trolls around. Also raincoats work best in the rain, they don’t do much when the sky is blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what I got out of today's offering is Willy drove just over an hour in the late afternoon to film a bunch of stuff that was closing. He rolled our of bed the next day and throw on his finest Columbian shirt and interrupted dongs daily Woo viewing to film the outro.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is this in reference to? What am I missing?
The now deleted 'pacific' rant that they went on at the end of a live has Bern cut out. Willy called out a guy named Josh, not that joshie, and started naming other 'trolls'. Willy mentioned the Anthony guy as someone who harassed TCB.

---

Have they been “smoking”? Their eyes look really glassy in the end of the video.

I guess all that skunk in GB really got to them 😂 what is up with her hair? Did she chew through the ends again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Anthony needs an ayd-dress for willy and dong to get some papers served, I might could help him out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.