Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will "I can't tell you what rides are open or closed at Disney."

Neither can Dim Slacker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dawn saying she doesn't collect knickknacks while sitting in front of a hoard of knickknacks is my favorite part of this Livestream so far. 😂
Both of them just lie after lie after lie....
I just don't understand how the same ole stans hang in there and keep sucking up to them every week. How crappy must their lives be?
The pied piper of dumbasses!!

• Heart
Went on the live to read the comments. Someone had ask when they was coming back to FL I think. Somebody answered with when you send them a gift card 😳 that comment was gone fast! I went back to screen shot it and poof! It was gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Disney hotels cost 886.00, he's not wrong, but his trip to Disney didn't cost him anything for hotel. A stan gave him a week at their condo for free. This ass really has no clue about how the world works.
You guys...hard work pays off, willy knows from experience. These stans sound like the TTT stans with their "you deserve it" crap.
On a side note, does Adam pay him every time he says his name???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dawn telling the story of her co-workers pet rat yet again.
Is “I need to get with you about…” a bingo square?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dawn forces Will to take a bath once week?

He stepped in dog poop and didn't notice it? That should tell you all you need to know how Will smells every day.

Will gets into bed and turns on his Roku? He says he watches Smoky Mountain Hiker, but the truth is he probably watches ATW and they both rub one out and have sweet dreams of ATW.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Dawn forces Will to take a bath once week?

He stepped in dog poop and didn't notice it? That should tell you all you need to know how Will smells every day.

Will gets into bed and turns on his Roku? He says he watches Smoky Mountain Hiker, but the truth is he probably watches ATW and they both rub one out and have sweet dreams of ATW.
What in the fresh hell did this live turn into? The truth and the freaks come out at night.

• Haha
Will gaslighting Dawn, trying to convince her that he has several green shirts.

Will is a baseball fan this week? Last week he said that he didn't have any time for sports. Funny how that changes from week to week.

Ppl in the chat from New Orleans. Not surprisingly, Will doesn't mention all of the delicious cakes from New Orleans that Tony just gave them. Probably because they didn't eat them. Probably because it wasn't just a cake delivery.

Will wants to go back on Route 66? I thought the first time was boring. Will is out of ideas.

Will says they have been invited to Southern California. He of course fails to mention who invented him or the fact that YITS would have to pay their own way. That's not exactly an invitation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Will got yelled at by a Disney cast member for removing his mask during covid restrictions. Shocking.

When he lets his guard down, Will reveals himself to be a jerk.

Did you guys know that Will has been to Ireland? He only mentions it like five times a livestream.

Interesting how that travel agent in the chat sent YITS a bunch of brochures and now Will doesn't mention her at all. So much for a free cruise that only existed in Will's mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It occurred to me that Mr. Busy with Life Stuff, Mr. Running Around Going Here and There hasn't released a bunch of promised videos: Destin, FL for Mindy's birthday, Canadian McDonald's, Gettysburg and I think a few others.

Will, of course your channel views are going down. Your latest video is doing terribly. People have picked up on the fact that these cheap videos offer zero information other than you reading plaques poorly.

Also, Will, don't try to duck over some stan of yours by not paying them to produce merch or mail out postcards for you. You won't be able to gaslight them. People like to get a fair wage for their work. The same reason nobody wants to build your deck. They can see a scammer coming mile away. Be careful. Otherwise that one door is going to close and nothing else will open but the doors at Walmart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.