Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Furmingos for the title

The big news: Will and Dawn are terrible friends. They took over CATS house on NYE, talked about themselves, criticized their gracious hosts, only brought donuts on coupon and then left and didn't help clean up.
- Dawn got a puzzle. It was Jabberjaw. Dawn likes Jabberjaw
- YITS did a 5-hour Livestream
- Dawn likes Jabberjaw
- Will's new look is his white hat and a green or red button up ColumbiaN (!) shirt.
- Will's got a big international trip planned.
- Dawn really likes Jabberjaw
- Will is still making the same excuses about his deck not being fixed. Contractors tend to blow you off when you don't want to pay a fair market price.
- Did I mention that Dawn likes Jabberjaw?
- Will sold some 'investments'
- Left to his devices, Will only talks about ATW, JTC and YouTube. Almost as much as Dawn loves Jabberjaw.
- YITS finally used their passports to go to Canada. Looking at views, his stans didn't care.
- Will went to the home of Buffalo Wings and ordered parmesan garlic wings. They never order what restaurant is known for.
- Will are a big steak but only because it was Wednesday...er... his birthday.
- Dawn had a puzzle. It was Jabberjaw. Dawn really likes Jabberjaw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good lord 4+ hours of those idiots live?!?! I had to pass on the past couple of snooze fest vlogs. I see his idol JTC had his car break down here in Cleveland. I only watched because he went to the worlds smallest covered bridge which I have been to and live about 25 minutes from. Gonna cost him $2,700 to fix. Well when you buy a Chevy Equinox with a turbo engine and the turbo craps out at 106K you are a dumb ass. Should have bought a Toyota with the amount of driving he does. But this numb nuts actually admitted he never changed his oil in his first car because he didn't know that was something you had to do. He was in whiny witch mode too basically begging for people to buy his enamel pins. He also went live from his hotel the next day probably to conduct a grift a thon to pay for his car repair. He is just another sleazy grifter like Will. Another guy who could never readjust to the real world if he had to go back to having a real job.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thanks to @Furmingos for the title

The big news: Will and Dawn are terrible friends. They took over CATS house on NYE, talked about themselves, criticized their gracious hosts, only brought donuts on coupon and then left and didn't help clean up.
- Dawn got a puzzle. It was Jabberjaw. Dawn likes Jabberjaw
- YITS did a 5-hour Livestream
- Dawn likes Jabberjaw
- Will's new look is his white hat and a green or red button up ColumbiaN (!) shirt.
- Will's got a big international trip planned.
- Dawn really likes Jabberjaw
- Will is still making the same excuses about his deck not being fixed. Contractors tend to blow you off when you don't want to pay a fair market price.
- Did I mention that Dawn likes Jabberjaw?
- Will sold some 'investments'
- Left to his devices, Will only talks about ATW, JTC and YouTube. Almost as much as Dawn loves Jabberjaw.
- YITS finally used their passports to go to Canada. Looking at views, his stans didn't care.
- Will went to the home of Buffalo Wings and ordered parmesan garlic wings. They never order what restaurant is known for.
- Will are a big steak but only because it was Wednesday...er... his birthday.
- Dawn had a puzzle. It was Jabberjaw. Dawn really likes Jabberjaw.
lol thanks I 💕 that one. Great summary

Reactions: 9
In his livestream today, Will stated that they needed a new vehicle to match their love of the outdoors. The one they have now doesn't, according to him. You idiot. You own a 4x4 Jeep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In his livestream today, Will stated that they needed a new vehicle to match their love of the outdoors. The one they have now doesn't, according to him. You idiot. You own a 4x4 Jeep.
Anything to take away from Chris and Mindy. They got a new car, so SelfishWilly wants to get a NEWER car. That's a great friend.

Reactions: 15
He's way too fat to lift up the ebikes into the Jeep and he's too lazy to even hook up the small trailer to the Jeep for camping. The main problem is always really himself but he makes up every other excuse in the book.
Willy is gonna mooch a lot more road trips off CATS now to make use of their roomy new Highlander. Chris should have downsized from the RAV4 so Fatty and Dummy don't fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Will wants new glasses. Dawson said they need new glasses, they are overdue.
Let’s see who gets them first.

Reactions: 10
Will is always about Will. His ego is so inflated. I’d like to see him do something for Dong. The last video I watched of them eating the big cheeseburgs in the car, Dong looked the worst I’ve ever seen her. She looks very unhealthy, she put on ALOT of weight, (although could be menopause- but Willy always wants them eating fast food) , even her facial skin is very dry. He should let the woman get a facial and take her for a haircut, instead of just having her wear those ridiculous hats everywhere.

Reactions: 11
Will is always about Will. His ego is so inflated. I’d like to see him do something for Dong. The last video I watched of them eating the big cheeseburgs in the car, Dong looked the worst I’ve ever seen her. She looks very unhealthy, she put on ALOT of weight, (although could be menopause- but Willy always wants them eating fast food) , even her facial skin is very dry. He should let the woman get a facial and take her for a haircut, instead of just having her wear those ridiculous hats everywhere.
willy even made the comment in that livestream as to why he married dong. He says dong doesn't care. dong just wants to do things. That's why I married her, cause she doesn't care. That way willy can always do willy things and let dong just tag along.

• Wow
  • Heart
Will wants new glasses. Dawson said they need new glasses, they are overdue.
Let’s see who gets them first.
I swear if she doesn't get bifocals the eye doctor should go out of business.

willy even made the comment in that livestream as to why he married dong. He says dong doesn't care. dong just wants to do things. That's why I married her, cause she doesn't care. That way willy can always do willy things and let dong just tag along.
And dong married him to get away from her crappy life. Her standards had to be so low that she settled for life with willy.

Reactions: 11
Will saw in Dawn a weak willed and easy to manipulate person with no "ideals". He was a dork with few friends and no girlfriends so this was probably going to be it for him. So now he has a pal that tags along on their "aventures" and does his laundry. I'm sure it was also "knowen" by Dawn that he was expert investor and very wealthy so she wouldn't have to continue working in the real world.
So who is the real winner here? "Laugh it up folks". (Sorry had to throw that line in. One of my favorite lives and thread titles 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart
I will say that I was impressed that the video where will actually did some research on places was their "wherever the wind takes us" back roads (drink!) Adventure. Also.... I love how he found a place called bikers paradise... so obviously he knowns its super popular with bikers.... cause he has a friend.... lol
Also why the f did he act like he didn't know what he was pulling out of the food bag when they had literally just ordered it?? Obviously it's a f'in cheeseburger.... you didn't order a pizza!

Yeah but it's like the base of base models and im sure Chris got bells and whistles on his new one (cause you know, he has a real job and can afford it and deserves it), so green eyed willy is all sorts of jealous that his car isn't as nice. Also... wouldn't a car that matches their lifestyle be one of those people movers from wall-e??
1673628051292.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's absolutely insane in the almost 5 hour livestream just how many times he says, "I have a friend'...it's like he talked for hours on end about nothing he has ever done or knows of, yet. He has friends that are news reporters, he has friends that build decks, he has a friend that does investments, he has a friend that works in the cabin industry, he has a friend in law enforcement, he has a friend that sales cars, I mean how many lies can one person sit there and tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will saw in Dawn a weak willed and easy to manipulate person with no "ideals". He was a dork with few friends and no girlfriends so this was probably going to be it for him. So now he has a pal that tags along on their "aventures" and does his laundry. I'm sure it was also "knowen" by Dawn that he was expert investor and very wealthy so she wouldn't have to continue working in the real world.
So who is the real winner here? "Laugh it up folks". (Sorry had to throw that line in. One of my favorite lives and thread titles 😂).
I don't care how much laundry she does or how much she is just an organ grinders monkey (or should I say gorilla)....... if she was my wife 🤮
I prefer a wife that has a brain that you can converse with about something other than toys and stuffed animals. And doesn't look like she just got out of bed. So I guess I will laugh it up Will.

• Haha
It's absolutely insane in the almost 5 hour livestream just how many times he says, "I have a friend'...it's like he talked for hours on end about nothing he has ever done or knows of, yet. He has friends that are news reporters, he has friends that build decks, he has a friend that does investments, he has a friend that works in the cabin industry, he has a friend in law enforcement, he has a friend that sales cars, I mean how many lies can one person sit there and tell.
Don't forget his Amish friends that big deal willy is gonna fly down to build his deck.

I will say that I was impressed that the video where will actually did some research on places was their "wherever the wind takes us" back roads (drink!) Adventure. Also.... I love how he found a place called bikers paradise... so obviously he knowns its super popular with bikers.... cause he has a friend.... lol
Also why the f did he act like he didn't know what he was pulling out of the food bag when they had literally just ordered it?? Obviously it's a f'in cheeseburger.... you didn't order a pizza!

Yeah but it's like the base of base models and im sure Chris got bells and whistles on his new one (cause you know, he has a real job and can afford it and deserves it), so green eyed willy is all sorts of jealous that his car isn't as nice. Also... wouldn't a car that matches their lifestyle be one of those people movers from wall-e?? View attachment 1879926
So is Willy big time gonna trade in the pickup with the hanging bumper or the 300 that he has run into the ground ? He sure ain't gonna get rid of dongs yeller jeep because it's his status symbol. I guess he needs to get something that will hold 2 electric bikes, a chainsaw, a box of 48 bags of Doritos, a case of dew and all his Columbian gear. Maybe the family truckster???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Any aquaintance he's ever just seen from a distance or briefly met, he calls "a friend".
In reality, William E. Grace has no real friends except Ronald McDonald and Colonel Sanders.

unhealthy-food.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Will is texting Chris this very minute to see if he can mooch a few Bring-a-Friend-Free tickets for Passholder Preview Day.

B931F7E2-7818-4CD0-8EAE-E5B47D955F0B.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.